PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 363 scan to computer

Custom Search

belemondo
10-25-2012, 10:15 PM
I have hooked the bizhub 363 to the computer directly. When I scan to the software on the computer, it all comes in as one document, when in fact they are multiple pages I want seperate. I know how to seperate them when I email it myself..how can I seperate them when my software pulls it?

Thanks

TheOwl
10-25-2012, 11:28 PM
If you are using the TWAIN software, then it is dependant on what you put into the Doc Feeder as to what you get back at your computer.

If you have setup the machine to scan to email, then why not try scan to file to get your scans directly back to your computer? This way, all the scanning works exactly the same as scan to email so that you can select your single page mode.

You can do this via SMB or FTP. I would recommend SMB unless you are having trouble setting it up, then go for FTP.

emujo
10-26-2012, 02:54 PM
Assuming the is a ethernet connection...look in the file type settings of the fax/scan screen..next to the options to make the file type PDF, TIFF...there are 2 icons..multi page, and page separation...Mutli page will give you one file with all pages in it, separation will give you one file for each page. This works for email/smb over the network, but I don't know how it works if you are hooked up directly to the PC via USB. Emujo

Custom Search