PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Bizhub 751

Custom Search

Terence2
10-30-2012, 03:49 AM
Hi is there someone that can please help me on a B751, The screen keeps on making static lines when i switch the sub- power button off and on again the screen appears and all is good for about another hour or so but then the static lines apear again. I have changed the complete control panel with a new one but still this specific problem persists. Any Ideas where to from here? I also have checked the connection to the main board and all seems to be fine.

JustManuals
10-30-2012, 04:22 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

ineo+6501
10-30-2012, 10:12 AM
Hi is there someone that can please help me on a B751, The screen keeps on making static lines when i switch the sub- power button off and on again the screen appears and all is good for about another hour or so but then the static lines apear again. I have changed the complete control panel with a new one but still this specific problem persists. Any Ideas where to from here? I also have checked the connection to the main board and all seems to be fine.

Had this exact same problem on a C253. It was the MFP control board, expensive.

Custom Search