PDA

View Full Version : IC 306 Fiery Controller HD

Custom Search

adeyemi
10-30-2012, 02:13 PM
My IC 306 fiery controller on C6000 keeps saying "starting up" but never fully boots up. A couple of times in the past when this happened, I reloaded the system and user software and it worked again. But this time, the software reload hangs up midway. I believe the problem is with the hard disk. I tried some local HD's but no success. I need to get the right HD for this system...I'll appreciate if anyone can supply the right part number for this. On the other hand, any further advise on how else to resolve the problem will also be appreciated.

JustManuals
10-30-2012, 06:15 PM
I have the Parts & Service manual for this, but it's not on my site yet. If you email me we can make arrangements for you to buy it.

Paul@justmanuals.com

CopyJunkie
10-30-2012, 09:08 PM
Could always connect a monitor to it and see what it does while booting, might give you a little insight of why it crashes during the boot process.

Mick01
11-19-2012, 06:04 AM
Hi,
The likely candidate is the HDD.
The part number is A0MDM70200. Better be sitting down when you get a price for it though. I would recommend sourcing a HDD locally the same size.
One tip, if you enable "remote desktop" on the fiery, you could just have to uninstall and reinstall the fiery application. You need to remote into the fiery though. This process taked about 10 minutes, reloading a fiery from scratch is a lot longer.

Custom Search