PDA

View Full Version : KM 4035 Compatible drum

Custom Search

Dedan
10-30-2012, 05:22 PM
I have bought a new kyocera compatible drum for my KM4035. After replacing the old one, the new drum makes a number of clear clean copies about 100 and then starts to make copies that have dark surfaces while other copies have rubbed contents. When i consulted the dealer he advised me to change the transfer voltage and charging voltage, I don't know how to change the transfer voltage and charging voltage. Has anyone used the compatible drums and how do you configure this new drum to the kyocera KM4035 copier and how do you change the charging and transfer voltage?when i put back the old drum it works okay but i cannot continue using the old drum because it has clear visible scratches on the surface that affect the copy quality

HenryT2
10-30-2012, 06:00 PM
I have bought a new kyocera compatible drum for my KM4035. After replacing the old one, the new drum makes a number of clear clean copies about 100 and then starts to make copies that have dark surfaces while other copies have rubbed contents. When i consulted the dealer he advised me to change the transfer voltage and charging voltage, I don't know how to change the transfer voltage and charging voltage. Has anyone used the compatible drums and how do you configure this new drum to the kyocera KM4035 copier and how do you change the charging and transfer voltage?when i put back the old drum it works okay but i cannot continue using the old drum because it has clear visible scratches on the surface that affect the copy quality

Perhaps you should just get a NEW OEM DRUM.

Jules Winfield
10-30-2012, 08:16 PM
Non-OEM drums work about as well as non-OEM toner. Prepare to spend a lot of time working on this machine...

Seriously, you'd probably be better off polishing the original OEM drum with rubbing compound than using that non-OEM drum.

Dedan
10-31-2012, 10:23 AM
Non-OEM drums work about as well as non-OEM toner. Prepare to spend a lot of time working on this machine... Seriously, you'd probably be better off polishing the original OEM drum with rubbing compound than using that non-OEM drum. Hi Jules, which compound can i use to polish the OEM drum, I will be very grateful with your assistance.

Custom Search