PDA

View Full Version : CQ Konica c451 copy quality

Custom Search

bushy
11-01-2012, 09:51 AM
I have a problem with this Konica c451 with the copies ok from the glass but very pale and yellow through the adf
Prints are good only copies that pass through adf lose copy quality

Have tried adjusting density and swtiching to photo mode with limited success but then the copies from the glass go too dark and crappy
Was wondering what is the difference in the two systems
Previous techs have swapped the ccd with no joy
There must be a system difference between adf scans and flat bed scans
Was wondering if swapping the adf would cure my problem or am I on the wrong track
I remember tha there was an adjustment on the old Konicas through the adf where you had to pass a white sheet through the feeder in a tech mode which calibrated the a/e on the adf scanned copies but I dont know any adjustments on these m/s

Any help appreciated

Bushy :confused:

JustManuals
11-01-2012, 05:26 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

johskar
11-02-2012, 09:01 AM
Have you tried adjusting the radf's distance from the scanner?
On ither side of the radf scanner strip the radf has some round plastic feet that should just about touch the surface of the scanner case. if the distance is too large you'll get bleed light from the surroundings.
This is adjusted with screws on top of each of the two hinges (often hidden under a black tape/cover)

Custom Search