PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub C550 C-8104

Custom Search

Alex1
11-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Hi everyone,

i have 2 Minolta's Bizhub C550 they both come up with a C-8104 error, any help from anyone will be appreciated

MAD0RAM
11-02-2012, 11:39 AM
Check the slit glass this model has a self cleaning glass that moves side ways to clean.(PITA)

C8104
Original glass travel
failure
• The glass home sensor (PS203) output does not change
from H to L after a lapse of a given time while the original
glass moving motor (M202) is working.
• The glass home sensor (PS203) output does not change
from L to H after a lapse of a given time while the original
glass moving motor (M202) is working.

Alex1
11-02-2012, 11:48 AM
Hi MAD0RAM,

I saw that in the service book and didn't quite understand on what that meant, the slit glass is the rectangle glass that the ADF uses to produce the copy or scan, but your right it is somewhere in that section as if I leave the ADF up the machine works fine. As soon as I drop down the ADF after about 2 seconds I get the error on the display. Where is the self cleaner located that cleans the slit glass? Many thanks for your help.

MAD0RAM
11-02-2012, 11:55 AM
The slit glass actually moves back and forth if you just press the lever to make the copier think the lid is closed you will probably see it vibrating back and fourth.

During this time you can some times manually move it and it will work until the next cleaning cycle. You will have to figure out why it is jammed up.

Alex1
11-02-2012, 12:17 PM
Just to make sure I'm talking about the right part, are you meaning under the big glass I can slide out the mirrors with the scan lamp on it, or are you talking about the rectangle long glass that sits beside the big glass on the left? Because when the ADF is up the scanner lamp with the mirrors is in position where the big glass is, then when I drop the ADF the scanner lamp with the mirrors doesn't go back into home position on the left where the rectangle long glass is on the left. I'm saying that's why the machine throws a error because the scanner lamp with the mirrors just sits in its spot.

Custom Search