PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub 363 can't enter interrupt mode.

Custom Search

drimouxlas
11-02-2012, 07:08 PM
Today i installed two brand new 363's and during the demonstration to the customer one of them couldn't enter the interruption mode i was getting the false entry sound every time i pushed the button i tried almost everything (fw update etc.) still nothing. I would appreciate any help or ideas 'cause i have to come up with a solution on friday thanks.

SmellsHot
11-02-2012, 10:02 PM
Is their an original on the glass or in the ADF, how about anything in the queue?

drimouxlas
11-03-2012, 09:38 AM
i tried with a 3 different print jobs and some copy jobs.the thing is that i set two of them up in the same room so if you hit the interrupt key to the other one even during ready to copy screen the led on the button goes on.i went through every menu admin, service mode user etc even lookin for special fw just in case but there is nothing it must be something pretty simple but i just can't see it.

TheOwl
11-04-2012, 09:36 PM
Silly question, but do both have HDD's and is it 100% verified that the HDD is to installed on the trouble machine?

Doing a firmware upgrade on some Konica Minolta machines has been known to disable the HDD but is as simple as:

Service Mode > System 1 > HDD > Installed (I think it is System 1, if not then it is System 2).

blackcat4866
11-04-2012, 11:02 PM
... (I think it is System 1, if not then it is System 2).

I think it's System 2, and you'll have to re-load the movie data. It will be gone. =^..^=

drimouxlas
11-05-2012, 06:33 AM
thanks for the replies both hdd's are checked installed plus i created a user box just to make sure.i thought maybe a format will fix it i got the movie data i guess i'll try it today.thanks again everyone.

drimouxlas
11-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Well we tried everything formating hd,upgrades to several different fws we are doomed with this interrupt mode there's nothing else left to do need ideas....thanks

Custom Search