PDA

View Full Version : PRESS C7000 Transfer issues

Custom Search

CKiiza
11-04-2012, 12:07 AM
Hello guys.
Just installed a C7000 and one thing that's out of the ordinary is the fact that the Transfer roller is far too elevated toward the transfer belt that there is considerable friction between the roller and the belt while pushing back the ADU. Turns out after a few color registration adjustments the machine is giving me Errors C4661 and later 4633 both color registration issues.
possibly the belt might be damaged or better the contact with the Transfer roller is interfering with registration adjustment patterns. anyone seen this? how do I lower the Transfer roller or at least increase a bit the distance between the Belt and Transfer roller.
Or is there anything that I missed during installation?

thanks.

JustManuals
11-04-2012, 03:11 AM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

blackcat4866
11-04-2012, 01:46 PM
I don't know if this applies, but I was getting C4651 and C4661 during setup of a new C6000.

The coupler could be heard to jump. The cure was to disassemble the transfer belt drive coupler and stretch the spring 3 to 4mm. =^..^=

Custom Search