PDA

View Full Version : C35 fax forward to email only partial page

Custom Search

wseyller
11-05-2012, 01:48 PM
Bizhub C35 is setup to forward faxes to an email. The faxes come in a tif file. Issue happens from different senders. The image in the email is only a third of the entire page. The rest is cutoff. Sometimes they get the full page. Sometimes it is about 1/2 a page. Approx 1/3 is usual.

TheOwl
11-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Is the same thing happening if you just get the faxes to print out instead of forwarding them?

If the same thing does happen then, I would be looking at the line and firmware.

wseyller
11-05-2012, 11:33 PM
After leaving the call I just though about the idea of doing that. What I ended up doing is I updated to the latest base firmware which included a new fax firmware which had a ton of fixes related to faxing. Not sure if any where related to my issue. Also I noticed a special firmware that added the option receiving faxes in PDF format. Customer preferred PDF anyway. Tested about a dozen faxes that came in as PDF and all were perfect. So if anything maybe i at least worked around the issue altogether.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

blackcat4866
11-07-2012, 12:43 AM
Most likely this 1/3 page is exactly what would have been printed because of a bad phone line. Fix the phone line and your problem is solved. =^..^=

wseyller
11-08-2012, 12:18 AM
After two days of usage they don't have the issue any longer. So it seems what I did worked because before it happened about 90% of the time.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

Custom Search