PDA

View Full Version : 7075 Fixing Unit Bulbs

Custom Search

SupertechNCISpfld
01-09-2008, 01:44 AM
not comming on lower bulb comes on. 2 in heat roller do not come on. replaced thermistors/bulbs anything else you can think of thx Jake

ebm
01-09-2008, 08:27 PM
The heat lamps are controlled by the Printer Control Board (PRCB) via the AC Driver Board (ACDB). These two boards are possibilities.

mikeena
01-09-2008, 10:09 PM
well i dont have any 7075 in my area they have all gone away. first question is does it give a code and second if it does did you check the fuses. i had a di450 i know its different but it was throwing a code when i turned it on. checked and the lamps were not coming on. machine worked but the fuse on the hv board was toasted replaced it and it worked. anyways try it out, i might be worng about this model, i have personally never saw a 7075.

peter lynn
01-13-2008, 05:15 PM
not comming on lower bulb comes on. 2 in heat roller do not come on. replaced thermistors/bulbs anything else you can think of thx Jake
this problem can sometimes be fixed by replacing both triacs that supply the fixing lamps together at the same time, it is not effective to replace only one ,you have to do both at the same time
happy copying peter

pepper38_cnd
01-14-2008, 01:37 AM
Well you did not say if you were getting a code or not? If you are simply getting no lamps and no code just says warming up for ever. Some of these machines have switches activated by the fuser release leaver that shut off the lamps before you slide out the fuser, if theses switches fail you get the symptoms described. I don't know this perticular model but if it has the switch in question it is directly below the fuser release lever.

Good Luck!

01-14-2008, 04:13 AM

Does the machine give a code? You should be able to check your lamps with a meter. That machine should give you a code if you have a bad lamp anyway???

RockETop
01-15-2008, 02:18 AM
That machine should give you a code if you have a bad lamp anyway???

The 7085 did not give a code when I ran into a blown lamp. Anyway, he replaced the lamps so it's moot.

You have some good ideas here. What is the current status?

Custom Search