PDA

View Full Version : Print Meter Reads on C35, C360 and C452

Custom Search

SalesServiceGuy
11-07-2012, 10:58 PM
Please advise the best way to print off the meter reads on these three models. I can view the reads from the LCD but I need them printed, preferably while as a non connected copier.

Thanks,

kingarthur
11-08-2012, 08:47 AM
Is your question for real.....on the C360 & C452, if you can see the meter readings on the screen.....then you should be able to see the "PRINT LIST" on the LCD display...pretty self explanatory....

ni311
11-08-2012, 04:59 PM
I need them printed, preferably while as a non connected copier.

Thanks,

Non connected to what?

On the C35, you should have a report to print in user menus, just read the manual.

wseyller
11-09-2012, 02:26 AM
Non connected to what?

On the C35, you should have a report to print in user menus, just read the manual.

I will say that we use the word connected when we have a new machine that is to be setup in a customers office. Connected mean that it will be on a network and users can print to it. Not connected means that it will just be a standalone copier. The word connected would be on our paper work so that the tech who does the install knows up front the situation. Though whether it is connected or not isnt relevant since the list prints are internally printed pages.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

SmellsHot
11-09-2012, 01:07 PM
c35 is ...utility/counter, user settings, print settings, print reports, stats page, ok
C360, C452 is....Utility/counter, meter count, check details, print list.....

Custom Search