PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c650 fuser error reset procedure.

Custom Search

Geo
11-11-2012, 07:05 PM
Hi All.

Doing a favor for my church....They received a Biz-hub c650 with a fuser error code.
Are the fuser codes soft or do you need a hard reset. For a hard reset what is the procedure.

Thanks for the info...

habik
11-11-2012, 07:25 PM
65 Philips -4 screws - Soldering Iron - 160mA fast fuse - 20 minutes of your time - 10 minute prayer

ni311
11-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Is it an error code related to fuser or is the life of your fusing unit ended?

Geo
11-11-2012, 10:09 PM
65 Philips -4 screws - Soldering Iron - 160mA fast fuse - 20 minutes of your time - 10 minute prayer

Is the prayer before of after the 69 screws??
So does this mean that its a soft reset?

Geo
11-11-2012, 10:20 PM
Is it an error code related to fuser or is the life of your fusing unit ended?

It may be an end of service life error , because they told me the P.O. replaced the fuser???? I thought you need to go into service/maintenance mode and enter a code reset (Kyocer requires a hard reset).If it's a end of life does the copier shut down? And what would the counter clear/reset be. Don't want to go there unprepared...not a short drive.

Thanks

Synaux
11-12-2012, 03:20 AM
It may be an end of service life error , because they told me the P.O. replaced the fuser???? I thought you need to go into service/maintenance mode and enter a code reset (Kyocer requires a hard reset).If it's a end of life does the copier shut down? And what would the counter clear/reset be. Don't want to go there unprepared...not a short drive.

Thanks

So what is the error code???

If someone already replaced the fixing unit and they did the procedure correctly and it was operational after I see no reason why you need to pop the fuse... ¿

If you need to you can access service mode with stop00stop01 then perform a reset. (Sorry but I forget exactly what menu it is in without looking at it.)

ineo+6501
11-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Fuser errors need the trouble reset procedure to clear it. Sitch off the main power switch, hold down the utility/counter button and switch the main power back on whilst holding it. On the touch screen press trouble reset. Switch the main power off for 10 seconds and switch it back on.

If the code comes back, replace the fuser unit.

HTH

JustManuals
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search