PDA

View Full Version : Ceramic Printing

Custom Search

pan
11-14-2012, 02:39 PM
hi ,
i want to know about ceramic printing and the best of machines about that.

thank you

blackcat4866
11-14-2012, 04:42 PM
... ceramic ... like coffee mugs? I think you might be on the wrong forum. We deal with photocopiers that print paper.

But if you manage to get a coffee mug through your copier please let me know. I'd love to bill you for the service. =^..^=

pan
11-14-2012, 06:22 PM
... ceramic ... like coffee mugs? I think you might be on the wrong forum. We deal with photocopiers that print paper.

But if you manage to get a coffee mug through your copier please let me know. I'd love to bill you for the service. =^..^=

hi,
i mean appropriatte copier for printing with ceramic toner i you know..
thank you

Eric1968
11-14-2012, 06:31 PM
Just took a look at the site (mz Toner Technologies (http://www.ceramictoner.com/en)), and they say that there are a few Ricoh, Canon, and Konica Minolta machines that can take this toner. Really don't know if this will work. Some machines just don't perform well without OEM-toner.

pan
11-14-2012, 06:40 PM
Just took a look at the site (mz Toner Technologies (http://www.ceramictoner.com/en)), and they say that there are a few Ricoh, Canon, and Konica Minolta machines that can take this toner. Really don't know if this will work. Some machines just don't perform well without OEM-toner.

thank you eric

KenB
11-14-2012, 06:42 PM

We had a company formulate MICR toner for some mid-range Ricohs a few years ago.

Nasty experience, at best.

charm5496
11-14-2012, 06:44 PM
The old Canon CLC's were good at this, but they are just that OLD. There are a couple of people on here that print with the ceramic toner and have threads about how to repair their copiers so you may try searching for those threads and sending a PM to those people for their input

DAG COPIERS & COMPUTERS
11-15-2012, 11:26 AM
There's a 'newbie' (from Yugoslavia, I think) who checked in a few days ago in this forum, and he mentioned about this ''Ceramic Toner'' thing! I confess it is a new terminology to me. Even after visiting the link 'mz Toner Technologies' as suggested by 'eric1968' in his post above, my brain still can't 'CLICK'. May be I still need to give it sometime until the technology 'matures' properly.

TonerMunkeh
11-15-2012, 01:08 PM
Apparently this company have gotten an SPC430 and SPC821 to run this stuff. I bet they soon turn their backs on customers when the toner pumps start failing, the customer approaches Ricoh for a fix and they say the machines are being run out of spec and won't touch them.

With the Gelsprinter range, if anyone runs them on dye sublimination ink and it wrecks the heads, it's not covered by the warranty.

I would imagine things are in the pipeline where manufacturers will make a machine that can fuse this stuff, but I don't think jerry-rigging an existing machine to do it is the way to go.

Custom Search