PDA

View Full Version : C451 - New Magenta IU codes

Custom Search

wseyller
11-14-2012, 11:30 PM
Had call to replace Magenta IU on C451. Replace with new one and it give a C255A (Magenta TCR sensoradjustment failure). I put the old one back in and reset trouble code and it works just fine. New one back in and code comes back soon after boot up. Around the moment of the error popping up I hear a motor come to an immediate halt. I tried another brand new IU and it also codes with same error. The old one still works just fine except it is nearly at end of life.

Any recommendations on where to start. I could not find any info in the knowledge base but did find basic info the service manual. The fact that the old IU works confuses me.

roberto.bertolani
11-15-2012, 12:18 AM
Hello, you try to check the conduit to load toner IU MGT.
I happened to find the toner solidified blocking the motor M13 toner for Y / M or defective the toner cartridge as often happens for bh c300

bye

wseyller
11-30-2012, 05:46 PM
Update on this. I started a support ticket with KM and they believe it is still a fault with the IU. They asked me to try in a different machine so I did and it comes up with the same error. Ordered a new IU and now it works.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

Custom Search