PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 751 Certificate installation

Custom Search

nmfaxman
11-19-2012, 01:01 PM
I need to set up scan to email, but the pagescope keeps asking for certificate to change network settings.
Is there any way around this?
I created self signed and installed it on machine, but the network tab won't come up and times out.

The only thing I need to set is the SMTP authentication and it won't let me in.

Help.

kon
11-20-2012, 03:56 AM
I need to set up scan to email, but the pagescope keeps asking for certificate to change network settings.
Is there any way around this?
I created self signed and installed it on machine, but the network tab won't come up and times out.

The only thing I need to set is the SMTP authentication and it won't let me in.

Help.

Certain MFP settings may affect PageScope applications from communicating with Konica Minolta devices.
Settings which affect PageScope applications from communicating with Konica Minolta devices.

For newer model Konica Minolta MFPs, the following MFP settings may affect communication with several PageScope applications.
Note: Depending on the MFP model and the PageScope application, these settings may differ.
This setting will affect most PageScope applications:
Admin Mode
1. Press the Utility button.
2. Select Administrator mode - Security button -Management Function Setting, then the Network Function Setting button.
3. Set to Allow.
4. Select Exit.

This setting will affect PageScope applications such as Data Administrator, Box Operator, Net Care and PageScope Enterprise Suite (depending on which PSES function is being used):
Open API
1. Press the Utility button.
2. Select Administrator mode.
3. System Connection – Open API.
4. Set to Allow.
5. Select Exit.

Additionally, if the SNMP settings are not set to the default settings, they may need to be updated in the PageScope application.
Default SNMP v1/v2 settings

Admin mode => Network Setting => SNMP Setting
Read => Public
Write => Private

emujo
11-20-2012, 01:14 PM
Good info on the above post...only thing I would add is to try a different browser, (firefox, chrome), and if no success, a firmware update...Have you tried making the needed changes though the control panel of the MFP?? In most cases, if you can access the sections you need here, but unavailable through PSWC, then I would lean toward a firmware mismatch. Emujo

nmfaxman
12-06-2012, 09:49 PM
Made all the machine settings, tried Exploder and Chrome. Same thing
I can access the Pagescope, but as soon as I try to get into the network settings it sits and times out.
I can access everything else but network settings.
I am looking into firmware, but I need to get into network settings to upgrade firmware.
2 machines side by side won't scan to email.
It is not the network because a Ricoh MPc 4500 in the same office scans no problem.

Customer starting to get pissed so I need to find a solution soon.

Thanks for the help.

kon
12-07-2012, 02:11 AM
maybe a stupid thing but have you pushed f5 to refresh while its waiting?

Custom Search