New tech wages

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bwcougar

New tech wages

I am going to be working as an Xerox field service tech. and was just wondering what is the average starting wage?
    Service Manager
    1,000+ Posts
    • Jan 2005

Re:New tech wages

bwcougar wrote:
    I am going to be working as an Xerox field service tech. and was just wondering what is the average starting wage?
    It really depends on where your located, what qualifications you bring to the table (A+, NET+, MCP...) and what equipment your working on. You will never get rich doing this but you can earn a decent living. If you work for Xerox, Danka, or Ikon you are only alive at the will of the large corporation that will shoot you after about ten years because you make to much and they need to cutback to keep their investors happy. I prefer a medium to large independant dealer, it\'s a safer deal in the long run. Its a good carrear with a lot of variety to keep you on your toes.

Oh, did I say that you\'ll never get rich doing this?

Comment

• Shotokan

Heh!

You know anyone becoming rich at a daytime job working for someone else? If someone pays you for something, it's because he makes MORE by doing it, otherwise, you're out. The jungle's golden rule!

Comment

Working...