PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta c6500 only black issue

Custom Search

jemsovic
11-22-2012, 06:23 PM
Had all drums replaced and coronas even tried new dew unit and still have issue see ATT img. any body had similar issue. Thank

JustManuals
11-22-2012, 07:31 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

jemsovic
11-22-2012, 08:48 PM
Did u clean the PH? filter glass for Lasers ? check the image on transfer belt looks fine?

By PH you mean? Not 100% sure. Glas clean if I jam it intentionally same image is on drum. Transfer belt is new as well. Thanks for your replay.

jemsovic
11-23-2012, 12:21 PM
[QUOTE=alamsandhu;325468]Did u clean the PH? filter glass for Lasers ? check the image on transfer belt looks fine?[/QUOTE

I know now PH you mean laser. I have service contract but my service man did not manage to get it up yesterday and I am losing business. I dont think hi cleaned PH only glass and everithing around drums. do you think some thing stuck in side laser unit.
Thanks

Mick01
11-25-2012, 10:56 PM
Hi,
From the sample you provided it is definitely in the black channel. Likely cause is the charge corona. Try swapping the charge corona between black and another colour and see if the fault transfers. In the future it is a good idea if you are attaching samples to indicate the direction of feed. Whether the band is in the feed direction or the main scan direction.
Hope this helps.

Toxic
11-26-2012, 08:50 AM
Relatively often have this problem on devices which work in a dirty environment or if you are using paper that has a lot of paper dust.
A possible reason could be the hair that is left after cleaning on the laser beam path, usually on the upper side of the developing unit and interferes with the path of the laser.
Try remove the black developing unit cleaned with an antistatic cloth.

blaze2000
11-26-2012, 12:58 PM
Looks like the K main charge assembly may need replacement/ rebuild or maybe just cleaned.

jemsovic
11-26-2012, 03:54 PM
Thank all to replay. charge coronas are new and drum also. swapping was already tried as well new dev unit. the lines are in upper part of print standard a4 print. will try tomorow its Holiday today. Thanks

blaze2000
11-26-2012, 04:11 PM
Then it sounds as though you have something on the laser unit.

jemsovic
11-26-2012, 04:24 PM
Then it sounds as though you have something on the laser unit.
Slit glass clean may be some thing behind hard to see. will see with my service man. when fixed will reply for benefit of forum. thanks

mrwho
11-26-2012, 04:29 PM
Maybe something on the black developing unit's doctor blade - try to rotate the developing unit in the opposite direction a few times before rotating it back in the correct direction to see if the problem changes or goes away.

jemsovic
11-26-2012, 04:36 PM
Maybe something on the black developing unit's doctor blade - try to rotate the developing unit in the opposite direction a few times before rotating it back in the correct direction to see if the problem changes or goes away.
hi thought of that also brought new one since this one had samo years on it. will have some more info tomorrow. I was not present all time with him so am not sure 100 if hi tried every thing. I know hi did not remove PH to see if some thing is in. hopefully tomorrow problem will be fixed

jemsovic
11-27-2012, 04:44 PM
Cleaned K laser today. Now its even worse see att. they think its laser and will order new one. Its waiting game.

mrwho
11-27-2012, 04:55 PM
Cleaned K laser today. Now its even worse see att. they think its laser and will order new one. Its waiting game.

I might be talking out of my ass, but did you check if it is possible to temporarily swap the laser with another color? And, if it is possible, why not try it before spending the money?

jemsovic
11-27-2012, 05:04 PM
I might be talking out of my ass, but did you check if it is possible to temporarily swap the laser with another color? And, if it is possible, why not try it before spending the money?

It would be possible if it was any of colors but K unit is difrent.

mrwho
11-27-2012, 05:14 PM
It would be possible if it was any of colors but K unit is difrent.

Ok, that confirms it, I was talking out of my ass. Please ignore it.

Cheers!

jemsovic
11-27-2012, 05:22 PM

Cheers!

Thank any way.

blaze2000
11-27-2012, 05:23 PM

Cheers!

Lmao, were all entitled to do so once in awhile. Good thought though.

jemsovic
12-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Still waiting for new laser, but the brought used from c5500 it works no mising spot but over all quality is low hope new one will be OK

Custom Search