PDA

View Full Version : error code E04-1 DP6010

Custom Search

thienquansgs
01-11-2008, 09:28 AM
hello ! i am a technical ricoh. my copy is panasonic DP 6010 .i see problem arlam E04-1. i was check thermistor ,thermotas , lamp ,and connect all good. when i switch power on then lamp fuser to open about 3 second and off concomitant arlam error code E04-1. i can't enter mode simulation with key "funtion + original size + 3 " in service handbook .what to do? please give me one solution good . thanks everybody .

rbajorski
03-07-2008, 10:34 PM
The thermistors need to be both replaced at the same time. Remove heat lamps from machine and Ohm out to insure lamps are good.

just a tech
03-08-2008, 04:43 AM
are both lamps lighting? i've had similar cases where i thought both were lighting but it was only one of them upon closer inspection.. more than likely ya got a bad thermistor.. and as far as i can remember on that model there is only one thermistor (dp-4510/6010 have one and the dp-3510 has two i believe).. also, even if you have corrected the problem already, E4-01 will still show up until you perform an "LBP fuser reset" through service modes. (F9-06,sub-code 4)..ya said ya were having problems getting into service mode per the handbook-- the easiest way i've found to get into it is to press and hold "function".. while holding "function" down, press and hold "original size"..while holding "function" and "original size", press the #3 on the keypad..(by the way- sometimes when ya start to press the buttons to get into service mode, copier will beep while pressing numbers..i've never had one go into service mode while beeping when buttons are pushed..if ya wait a few seconds, and try to enter service mode when the beeping doesn't occur, it should go into service mode for ya.. good luck..

tseto
03-13-2008, 11:45 PM
Do you know that fuser error needs to be resetted through service mode even if the repairs are done? go to F9 , ram initialize, lbp reset and reset the fuser error and see if the error reoccur.

Custom Search