PDA

View Full Version : Error Code c4703 in C5501

Custom Search

rodrigo neres
11-26-2012, 08:46 PM
Good afternoon gentlemen

I have a problem in konica C5501 - c4703

I am not able to isolate, in the manual, to be replaced this board image processing.
IPB - I / F (IFB) or IMCB.

However, the installation of the equipment had problems with EFI Pro80 = video cable with damaged ends and coller had escaped.

Question: Anyone ever had this problem and solved like?
ah:'ll get another 2 C6500, not caught these boards because the version of the firmware is different.

thank tips

Mick01
11-27-2012, 02:16 AM
Hi,
This code can be very difficult to isolate.
A couple of questions.
1) does it show the code with copying as well as printing?
2) What firmware is the machine running currently?
3) You mentioned damage to the interface cable between the RIP and machine. Has this damaged the connectors on the image processing board and RIP interface board? If so this is the likely cause.
4) Does the machine have the optional HDD's? If so turn dipswitch 2-0 off and see if fault reappears
Things to check:
Reseat all connections on the image processing board
Reseat all connections on the memory control board
Replace the image processing board, memory control board (in that order)
Replace Laser unit (difficult to isolate though). Replace one colour laser unit with a known working unit. Swap the unit with other colours and see if the fault disappears.

I know this is a bit vague but this code could be related to a number of things.

Good Luck

rodrigo neres
11-27-2012, 02:15 PM
hello Mick

This error occurs in printing.
the machine is damaged drawer with connectors and still not got parts to be replaced (c0201 and c0202 generates error) drawers 1 and 2, so we are not doing it copies.

I switched and the rip cord too.

the system I did the following:

02-00 = 0
18-07 = 1

on the board: I took and passed all connectors clean contact (product) connectors. the problem persists.

firmware: the afternoon I'll be back on the machine and see. warn you if there is novelty.

Thanks for now

Mick01
11-28-2012, 06:59 AM
Hi,
One other thing to try and isolate is trying to output test pattern 81. You may have to boot straight into service mode. If this test pattern generates the error then that eliminates the RIP. If the machine outputs the test page, inspect for any missing channels (I.e cyan mag etc).
this error may have to be escalated to your third level supports.
You may be required to capture the log data for analysis. As I said before this can be very difficult to isolate.
again good luck

rodrigo neres
11-30-2012, 11:40 AM
goog morning Mick

as you instructed me, I took the test 81. first with 0 in all colors and then 255, I saw that there is no difference.

the test came out perfect, no error generated.

Yesterday, I was watching the print on the client machine. some 80 prints after she hung up and generated the same error c-4703.

a detail that the operator passed me, (hidden until then) was that when disconnecting and connecting the machine to machine jammed sheets had 2: 1 and another on the fuser roll record.

will be something that can be related to the fuser?

I appreciate your help

Mick01
12-01-2012, 07:09 AM
Hi,
it appears to me to be a memory control board issue. I would be replacing that board first then the image processing board.
i am sorry I can't be more specific, as I mentioned before this code can be very difficult to isolate.
again good luck.

Aliko
10-11-2017, 07:01 AM
Good afternoon gentlemen

I have a problem in konica C5501 - c4703

I am not able to isolate, in the manual, to be replaced this board image processing.
IPB - I / F (IFB) or IMCB.

However, the installation of the equipment had problems with EFI Pro80 = video cable with damaged ends and coller had escaped.

Question: Anyone ever had this problem and solved like?
ah:'ll get another 2 C6500, not caught these boards because the version of the firmware is different.

thank tips
Hi. İ have same problem on c6500. error 4703. How to you resolved this problem?

Custom Search