PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub 350 scan to pc become landscape

Custom Search

brianho80
11-27-2012, 02:57 AM
Hi guys,

Does anyone come accross this question by customer how cone they load A4 on feeder but in the pc it received in landscape.

Mostly, i will ask customer to load in as A4R on feeder and do scanning,from pc will received in potrait.

I cant find any setting on scanning to make it follow the paper position in feeder.

Anyone successfully changed the setting?

JR2ALTA
11-27-2012, 03:02 AM
the machine is very, very dumb.

it's designed like a fax machine, which feed landscape

just tell them they have to feed it in R, there's a knowledge base about this, basically says SOL

Hansoon
11-27-2012, 03:39 AM
That's what I hate about this machine. Every customer who needs scanning is complaining about it. It would have been very easy to modify the firmware to allow for portrait wise scanning when not faxing.

Another proof that manufacturers often care a sh#t about what's desired in the field by their customers.

Hans

brianho80
11-27-2012, 04:18 AM
Seem like many negative comments about this machine
:)

Any ideal machine for this kind of range which is better and good in operation?

Hansoon
11-27-2012, 04:29 AM
Machine is basically very good and a cash cow for us.

Hans

JR2ALTA
11-28-2012, 11:00 PM
I love and hate this machine.

The drum and developer is basically an HP printer design. Cheap and easy to replace.

Adf can go a million without issue.

The bad thing is diagnostics. Lots of board problems, scan errors like e0459 instead of plain English.

And the usual Konica issue of building contraptions instead tech friendly designs like the feed units

brianho80
11-29-2012, 01:08 PM
Hi everyone, i just found that, this setting under scan screen, just off this option, scan to pc will become potrait.
http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/webkit-fake-url://AC888335-7772-481A-836D-F0833ACE6404/imagejpeg

Hansoon
11-29-2012, 08:40 PM
Hi everyone, i just found that, this setting under scan screen, just off this option, scan to pc will become potrait.

huh?

Hans

brianho80
11-30-2012, 02:23 AM
Sorry, thought of direct upload from iphone but failed.

hereby i upload again..

Darren King
11-30-2012, 01:41 PM
I love and hate this machine.

The drum and developer is basically an HP printer design. Cheap and easy to replace.

Adf can go a million without issue.

The bad thing is diagnostics. Lots of board problems, scan errors like e0459 instead of plain English.

And the usual Konica issue of building contraptions instead tech friendly designs like the feed units

Minolta used this design right from the Di250/350. Likely over 15 years. I am pretty sure it isn't an HP design.
PS. It isn't a Konica design either. I can't believe Konica stayed around as long as they did, before the merger, with the crap they were manufacturing. Almost everything KonMin is selling now is legacy Minolta design.

JR2ALTA
11-30-2012, 01:49 PM
I just started on km a few years ago. I didn't mean HP literally just that it's kinda cheap and slides in and out opposed to rebuilding

Custom Search