PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Di3010f jam tray 1

Custom Search

wseyller
11-27-2012, 07:02 PM
Replaced tray 1 feed/sep rollers and one ways. Blew out sensors on paper feed and checked in i/o. Cleaned all rollers in machine. Leading edge gets just before or at the paperdust collector. Jam counter shows it as "Tray 1". What else should I replace or check? Tray 2 works good. Letter size paper long edge feed first. Paper size sensed correctly.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

brent
11-27-2012, 07:44 PM
replace the clutch in that drives tray one. you need to take the back off. undo the connector. take the trays out. take out feed assy from tray one and two. and obviously manual bypass. if there are jams in tray one. it is usually clutch that I am talking about had too much grease on it from the factory. and in some situations. you need to replace the shafts in tray one. as well as tires and one ways.
brent

fixthecopier
11-27-2012, 09:26 PM
The latches that lock the tray have been changed, new ones are black. Also the tray is bad about cracking on the front right hand corner, which will relieve the pressure that the feed rollers are putting on the tray. Another trick is to bend the lever that holds the pick up roller from dropping too far, so it will put a little more pressure on the paper.

brent
11-27-2012, 10:32 PM
hey fix. good point. I forgot about the black lock latches. the white ones didn't hold that good.
I replace them as often as I find the white ones.. good thought

brent

wseyller
11-28-2012, 11:14 PM
Thanks for the help

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

Custom Search