PDA

View Full Version : "KM 5035 stops and restarts - No MultiCopies Error Code"

Custom Search

regezm3
11-29-2012, 09:37 PM
I have a kyocera 5035 which comes up with an error code that says "no multi-copies" when running more than one set of 8.5x11 prints from a *.PDF file. The machine will also stop, pause and restart as its printing large sets and when it finishes the set and is about to start a new set, the error code pops up and the machine stops. This is a new problem and only happens when sending prints from the computer.

-The machine has a hard drive with jobs on it that can be run from memory but it seems the machine does not see the hard drive on the configuration print out. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

HenryT2
11-30-2012, 05:16 PM
I have not seen this on the 5035 ... but, on the desktops when we see this, it usually is the driver or the RAM disk size is incorrect .
Good Luck

regezm3
11-30-2012, 05:49 PM
I have not seen this on the 5035 ... but, on the desktops when we see this, it usually is the driver or the RAM disk size is incorrect .
Good Luck

Thank you for your post! How would i go about attempting to fix the RAM disk size? The machine was working before without issue and this is something rather new. So some type of software change could fix this? I thank you in advance for any guidance you can give me.

HenryT2
11-30-2012, 06:14 PM
Thank you for your post! How would i go about attempting to fix the RAM disk size? The machine was working before without issue and this is something rather new. So some type of software change could fix this? I thank you in advance for any guidance you can give me.

If you are a certified tech, it should be easy ..... Check your Service manual .

I do not work on the 5035, so I do not know the normal settings .

If you do not have this manual ..... PAUL CAN REMEDY THAT PROBLEM ......

regezm3
11-30-2012, 07:24 PM
If you are a certified tech, it should be easy ..... Check your Service manual .

I do not work on the 5035, so I do not know the normal settings .

If you do not have this manual ..... PAUL CAN REMEDY THAT PROBLEM ......

lol. How did you know who I was and who are you exactly?

Kidaver
11-30-2012, 07:28 PM
He's referring to Paul aka Manual4You. If you need a service/parts manual he's the source to go to.

regezm3
11-30-2012, 07:31 PM
He's referring to Paul aka Manual4You. If you need a service/parts manual he's the source to go to.

oohhh just strange coincidence then. My service techs name is Paul. ... well thank you!

Venom
11-30-2012, 07:48 PM
Have you tried printing directly from your laptop to eliminate the customer's print driver? Is it limited to just pdf's? Have you tried other emulations in the print driver? Have you copied their files and tried printing on another F2?

regezm3
11-30-2012, 07:56 PM
Have you tried printing directly from your laptop to eliminate the customer's print driver? Is it limited to just pdf's? Have you tried other emulations in the print driver? Have you copied their files and tried printing on another F2?

I have two different computers here at my office and I get the same error code on the machine when I print from either of them. Tried printing multiple copies from a single file within photoshop and that didn't work either and it was just one page. And im not sure I understand your last part... F2? (Sorry im new to this)

Venom
11-30-2012, 08:10 PM
F2...is Falcon Two, the copier you have is in that series. I would still try printing from a different system in case something is messed in the driver (windoze updates can screw it up).

regezm3
11-30-2012, 08:24 PM
F2...is Falcon Two, the copier you have is in that series. I would still try printing from a different system in case something is messed in the driver (windoze updates can screw it up).

A bit of info I forgot to mention... I have two computers and two KM 5035 machines which are connected to both. One 5035 works great, the other just started having this issue.

JustManuals
11-30-2012, 09:27 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

regezm3
12-04-2012, 10:27 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Thank you for your help!

Custom Search