PDA

View Full Version : Help in installing a minolta bizhub c250 transfer unit 4038R74300

Custom Search

osjknights
11-30-2012, 08:52 AM
I need instructions on how to install a replacement minolta bizhub c250 transfer unit 4038R74300

JustManuals
11-30-2012, 05:58 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

osjknights
11-30-2012, 11:15 PM
Paul - thanks for the idea - very useful - but shopping around pays as there is a cheaper manual on Sell Files Online: Affiliate Program, Software Downloads, Digital Downloads (http://www.tradebit.com) at $7.80. Realising there might be an even cheaper version, in searching for the manual at a more competitive price I came across what appeared to be an Eastern European site, where a direct link from google loaded up the pdf field manual, which jogged my memory, and I found the same file on a disk which had been supplied with the copier – where the full instructions were found. Again thanks – without the commercial plug, I would have taken a much longer time to realise, I had the solution to hand.

Hansoon
12-01-2012, 08:53 AM
That's nice........, an enduser leaning on this site for support and than shopping for a manual just a few bucks lower in the Internet.

At least Paul's manuals are virus and malware free and he is supporting our site financially.

Hans

osjknights
12-02-2012, 08:16 AM
That's nice........, an enduser leaning on this site for support and than shopping for a manual just a few bucks lower in the Internet.

At least Paul's manuals are virus and malware free and he is supporting our site financially.

Hans

This is the very reason I did not give the URL for the Eastern European Site, as the virus issue is a very real one - having suffered from such an attack from a simple google search a year back. However, when you are on a low income, and seek to maintain a copier for a local Church, where the majority of members are pensioners, so my duty is to seek the lowest cost, a requirement of charity law in the UK.

Custom Search