PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C352 - Black and white pattern background on every print?!

Custom Search

Hacky
11-30-2012, 08:54 AM
Hi all!

First off, i'd just like to inform you all I'm new round here. I've just begun my career as a service technician of Konica Minolta MFD's so excuse my lack of experience and go easy on me..

Here's the issue, I have a Konica Minolta C352 that is printing a black and white pattern over every page. See sample in the link below (Ignore white block on the bottom right of page)....

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/61sa4jwtdqthqte79r2h_Bad-Print.jpg

Up until recently the C352 has been functioning with no issues, giving a good quality print seeing as the machines been in use for around 5/6 years. All of a sudden however, when printing, a horrible patterned black and white background covers the print completely ruining it. This happens no matter what you are printing, I have run several different tests e.g. test page, CMYK gradation, all achieving the same outcome.

A fellow technician has said he thinks it looks like a 'scorotron pattern'.

I've been searching Google aimlessly to no avail so now i'm hoping somebody here recognises the problem and could be of assistance.

Thanks in advance!

(Also apologies if you've seen this post already and been unable to respond, for some reason the post was being funny with me uploading the picture)

Hacky

Custom Search