PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Konica Minolta C6500 Error Code c-3903

Custom Search

laserman06
11-30-2012, 06:15 PM
I am having an issue with a C6500 with an error code of c-3903, or high temp abnormality. It will reset and start to warm up and faults out within 30 seconds. We have swapped out the fuser unit and the PRCB yesterday. The machine came up and ran. The customer called it back in this morning for the same code.
Anyone have any suggestions?

JustManuals
11-30-2012, 09:31 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

laserman06
12-01-2012, 01:41 AM
I have the manuals. I have been working on these for years. Just need some thoughts on things to try. Thanks anyway

ni311
12-02-2012, 03:37 PM
With a strong flashlight, check the connectors on the back of the machine, between fusing unit and main body; pieces of paper from jams might endup there causing imperfect contacts.

Arcadian
08-01-2014, 09:49 PM
Laserman That guy with the manual always post his manuals, I find it redundant for him to post where he does not give any information he should be banned from here.
Just Buy the manual. what the heck is that! Give a resolved answer then post his manuals, not always trying to make a buck. Geeesus!

Since you swap the fuser Im guessing the fuser is not inserted correctly, you could try a different paper setting see if that works.

I have one I have to look at this Monday. So ill let you know what I find and a solution for it I hope.:cool:

Arcadian
08-06-2014, 07:22 PM
Laserman That guy with the manual always post his manuals, I find it redundant for him to post where he does not give any information he should be banned from here.
Just Buy the manual. what the heck is that! Give a resolved answer then post his manuals, not always trying to make a buck. Geeesus!

Since you swap the fuser Im guessing the fuser is not inserted correctly, you could try a different paper setting see if that works.

I have one I have to look at this Monday. So ill let you know what I find and a solution for it I hope.:cool:

Found the problem, this helped me.

1) utility key, stop, 0, 0, stop, 0, 1 (this will allow you to be in service mode)
2) press system reset (3)
3) press software dip switch setting (1)
4) left arrow so it reads 03
5) right arrow so it reads 01
6) touch off
7) touch return, close, exit, exit

If you cannot get to the utility menu turn off power then hold down the utiltity counter button then turn on machine while holding the utiliity button til menu comes up then goto software option then change the above.

Awesome.

Custom Search