PDA

View Full Version : Knowledgebase question

Custom Search

miesjel
12-03-2012, 11:51 AM
Hello,

Many responses on this forum talk about the Konica Minolta Knowledgebase. I have some Konica Minolta websites but i cannot find anything related to the Knowledgebase. What is the website address?

Thanks!

Michel

JSC
12-03-2012, 12:12 PM
Hello,

Many responses on this forum talk about the Konica Minolta Knowledgebase. I have some Konica Minolta websites but i cannot find anything related to the Knowledgebase. What is the website address?

Thanks!

Michel

Its part of Infohub, you need to be a dealer or Konica Minolta tec to get access.

miesjel
12-03-2012, 12:48 PM
We are Authorized Service Partner (ASP), does that count to? ;)

Infohub is https://infohub.konicaminolta.eu ? (We are based in the Netherlands)

Thanks for the quick reply!

miesjel
12-03-2012, 03:25 PM
Konica Minolta's new policy is that only KM personel is allowed to have access to Infohub, so i cannot register anymore :mad:

kingarthur
12-03-2012, 04:39 PM
well....i've had no problem logging on....and before you ask...no you can't have my log in details...and i can't get you any firmware...sorry...more than my job's worth....

minimerlin
12-03-2012, 05:54 PM
We are Authorized Service Partner (ASP), does that count to? ;)

Infohub is https://infohub.konicaminolta.eu ? (We are based in the Netherlands)

Thanks for the quick reply!I have no problem logging on and do not work for KM directly so I cannot see what you say is the new rules! Speak to KM and ask them! I also am not going to give out details and firmware etc. Sorry.:)

907tec
12-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Ditto: I work for a KM dealer and still have my access.

miesjel
12-04-2012, 07:18 AM
As far as i know, its only for new registrations..

@Kingarthur - I would never ask anyones log in details. And about the firmware, i have acces to KM Technet (partner portal) where i can download the most recent firmware en Service manuals.

thanks for the responses!

Custom Search