PDA

View Full Version : Help with KM software

Custom Search

miesjel
12-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Hello,

Can someone help me to get the Boot Screen converter.exe from Konica Minolta?

I also would like the color table files Donau_CT.act and/or Mosel_256_01.plt. And maybe the tool PNG2CPP.exe?

I know you can get it at the KM Infohub but due to new policy i can no longer register as a user (altough were are an Autherized Service Partner), therefore i cannot enter the Infohub...

Thanks in advance!

TheOwl
12-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Hello,

Can someone help me to get the Boot Screen converter.exe from Konica Minolta?

I also would like the color table files Donau_CT.act and/or Mosel_256_01.plt. And maybe the tool PNG2CPP.exe?

I know you can get it at the KM Infohub but due to new policy i can no longer register as a user (altough were are an Autherized Service Partner), therefore i cannot enter the Infohub...

Thanks in advance!

If you are Konica Minolta Trained and don't have access to the secure website, then I suggest that you fix the actual problem and ring Konica Minolta and they will fix up your access.

miesjel
12-04-2012, 07:22 AM
Well, the problem is that the part where i should be able to find the software (Infohub) is no longer open for new registrations due to new policy. Konica Minolta told me that the infohub is only for internal use now.. Are there any other KM websites where i can register and download?

Im affraid they wont send me the software if i ask them. They say we can call them en they will help then the best they can but when you need them they sound like wtf do you want from me..

But thanks for the response, ill give it try and call them later this day.

What is the website you are browsing when accessing the infohub? So we are talking about the same... i go to http://infohub.konicaminolta.eu

TheOwl
12-04-2012, 09:39 PM
We don't use the infohub here in Australia, so again, you are better off to speak with Konica Minolta and get something sorted out as they will be able to give you the details that you need.

Custom Search