PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7022

Custom Search

Jehu
12-04-2012, 11:24 PM
I've had this machine long enough that the accessories are becoming available and affordable on Ebay, etc. I've been running my 7022 with ip-11 as a printer and copier but I know that, with the right hardware, I can add fax functions.

Does the FK-102 install WITH the ip-11 or will I have to choose between printing and faxing?

Is there an option to use the 7022 as a twain source for scanning to files?

What is the ip-422?

Advise is appreciated.

Jon

JustManuals
12-05-2012, 04:33 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

mrwho
12-05-2012, 11:09 AM
I've had this machine long enough that the accessories are becoming available and affordable on Ebay, etc. I've been running my 7022 with ip-11 as a printer and copier but I know that, with the right hardware, I can add fax functions.

Does the FK-102 install WITH the ip-11 or will I have to choose between printing and faxing?

Is there an option to use the 7022 as a twain source for scanning to files?

What is the ip-422?

Advise is appreciated.

Jon

FK works fine with IP-011, IP-422 or without.

The IP-422 is a more advanced print controller than the IP-011. Uses PCL language instead of GDI, so if you want to use it with, say, Windows 8, you should be able to do it by using a generic PCL driver (probably losing advanced functions like duplex, but at least it will print). With the IP-011, if there are no drivers, you'll probably never be able to make it print. It also allows network scan, if I remember correctly.

I don't remember about TWAIN, but maybe it is possible with the IP-421. Check the user manuals.

Custom Search