PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 600/750 toner leaking

Custom Search

brianho80
12-05-2012, 03:48 PM
hi guys

i think some of you have this kind of experience; toner always drop on top T/S Block.

Well, i quite headache to this issued because it iterately happen once a month.

i did replace drum sensor; developer unit; vacuum drum cartridge and path link to machine body and also fan behind..

Futhermore, i did adjust toner density and developer bios to ligher, yet not more than a month toner drop again.

what have i miss out again?

Kidaver
12-05-2012, 04:15 PM
Solution ID TAUS1100260EN* Solution Usage 1
Description
Toner dumpingand backing up in the cleaning unit. Intermittent C-2703 error code and paper jams under the PC drum.
Solution
CAUSE: The recycle unit is not turning often enough orthe customer is not adding toner soon enough.
SOLUTION: To troubleshoot:
1. Verify the firmware is up-to-date.
2. ChangeDIP switch 27, bit 0 to 1.
3. Change DIP switch 27, bit 1 to 0.
4. Change DIP switch 27, bits 5 and 6to 1.
5. Change DIP switch 27, bit 7 to 0 to ensure the recycle clutch turns all of the time.
6. Interlock the front door and verify the recycle unit turns and cannot be easily stopped by hand. If stopped easily, replace the clutch (p/n 56AA 8202 2)and
one-way gear on the rear frame (p/n 56AA R706 00).

Imsdal
12-10-2012, 10:53 AM
When the drum gets older the machine start to compensate toner into the developer unit and to much toner is inside the dev unit. The next step is to change the drum and do a calibration as the service manual show. I had this problem with 3 machines and after I changed the drum they work just fine. The drums in this machine are not very reliable. Hope this will help.

JustManuals
12-10-2012, 04:28 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

PeterG
12-11-2012, 03:45 AM
It's a "Standard" feature on these machines.;):D

Check your drum "ground".

methogod
12-11-2012, 08:05 AM
had the same issue, replaced everything, needed to add some CONDUCTIVE GREASE to the back of the shaft.

also make sure your not using generic toner (never works well)

if your clients are running the crap out of the machine, i would look into a 920/950 as they hold up better.

Do you have the RECYCLING KIT ON THERE? How many clicks on the consumables? Drum? DV? and the DV and cleaner unit?

solution is right if you have recycling unit if you dont, i am thinking drum is not holding charge, or your t/s unit may be shot.

if you just getting a little toner, and not making marks - it may be just part of the life of the machine.

amircopier
05-23-2014, 01:51 AM
Hi,
Please heeeeeelp, on a bizhub 600 with 1.400.000 copies i change the drum and cleaning blade, after 10.000 copies, the toner is dropped between the drum and magnet roller (develop. unit) and fall on the T/S corona. I do many adjust on "imaging adjust" = nothing, i change the developer = nothing; when i try to adjust the charging on "imaging adjust" menu, the value does not change, always -730 Volts DC, some times no value is displayed !!!!!!!!!!??????????

wseyller
05-23-2014, 03:10 AM
Dumping toner seems typical of these machines. Some of the suggestions may help but you can never eliminate all of it. Just depends how bad it is to realize if there is an issue that needs correcting.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

amircopier
06-02-2014, 12:25 AM
Thanks for answer,
Why i can't eliminate it ??? i can't believe that there is no solution !!!
Can you explain, please.

PeterG
06-02-2014, 01:10 AM
The secret to these machines is to do the maintenance exactly as per the manual.
Do not try & take short cuts.
They work best doing long runs of text only. They do not like graphics & they do not like lots of small jobs.
If you use them as they are designed they usually have few problems.
You don't have any 2801 errors do you?

EarthKmTech
06-02-2014, 03:52 AM
much to my horror, i did a pm with new everything on one of my reference grade bizhub 601's and it went wrong after 1 week.

by reference grade, i mean this machine has always run pm to pm its entire life and never spotted or dropped anything, EVER! - all paper is fed from the side lct and not poor quality so paper dust is next to non existent.

after 5000 pages fed developer was everywhere and copies coming out very thick and crusty with toner.

sometimes, shit just happens. I changed the developer again, re-checked everything and adjusted everything perfectly. If it comes back in again i think its time to find another job it's messing with my mind now ;)

amircopier
07-04-2014, 01:04 AM
Hi,
No PeterG, no error code, no noise, just dropping toner on T/S Corona and exactly at the two sides (left and right where no contact between paper and drum)

Natale65
07-04-2014, 06:39 AM
Hi,
No PeterG, no error code, no noise, just dropping toner on T/S Corona and exactly at the two sides (left and right where no contact between paper and drum)
Io ho molte macchine in funzione purtroppo credo che non ci sia rimedio ho fatto moltissime modifiche ma non si e' risolto un bel niente , questo tipo di macchina non e' per grosse tirature e necessita solo di manutenzione molto frequente.

amircopier
07-14-2014, 03:03 AM
No parla italiano, english porfavore

Natale65
07-14-2014, 11:11 AM
No parla italiano, english porfavore
I have many machines running unfortunately believe that there is no remedy I made many changes but has not solved anything, this kind of machine is not for large runs and just needs frequent maintenance.

818tech
10-25-2014, 01:16 AM
Solution ID TAUS1100260EN* Solution Usage 1
Description
Toner dumpingand backing up in the cleaning unit. Intermittent C-2703 error code and paper jams under the PC drum.
Solution
CAUSE: The recycle unit is not turning often enough orthe customer is not adding toner soon enough.
SOLUTION: To troubleshoot:
1. Verify the firmware is up-to-date.
2. ChangeDIP switch 27, bit 0 to 1.
3. Change DIP switch 27, bit 1 to 0.
4. Change DIP switch 27, bits 5 and 6to 1.
5. Change DIP switch 27, bit 7 to 0 to ensure the recycle clutch turns all of the time.
6. Interlock the front door and verify the recycle unit turns and cannot be easily stopped by hand. If stopped easily, replace the clutch (p/n 56AA 8202 2)and
one-way gear on the rear frame (p/n 56AA R706 00).

Hi, is it okay for me to change the soft switches without updating the firmware first?
Hello i'm a new tech from Los Angeles, CA.
I am also encountering this toner dumping/leaking/spilling problem, yep at that same spot, also the recycling area behind the drum/underneath the cleaning blade gets full.
I ask my local vendor and it's pretty weird they told me firmware up-date wouldn't resolve my toner problem, but instead just to replace the Developing unit which I've done the whole 9 yards already. And also i came across with a tech at my local vendor told me that not to be so eager with firmware updates if machine is not really giving you a major problem (i'm not sure what a major is now) because he said, just like mobile devices/smartphones, the moment you update the machine creates new problem! ayayayayay!!! Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thank you very much in advance!

dave novak
11-04-2015, 07:23 PM
Hi make sure the seal that the dv unit sits on is not damaged, this will cause low suction of toner mist. Of course make sure the suction fan & filter are clean & working. They are just to the right of the bypass unit. Clean the lamp under the ts corona with alcohol. Clean the drum cooling fan, on front of machine just to the left of the drum unit. Set all voltages to the amounts on the adjustment list shipping column. Set the dv unit mag angle at line 3. There is also dips to set for less toner adding 5-0 to 1, 5-1 to 0, 23-2 to1, 23-3 to 1. This has the best results for me. Good luck!

818tech
06-02-2016, 03:05 AM
Hi the solution to my problem is I changed the Developer Unit at 1.8 M copies even it had a 2M life. Of course everything new with it, Drum Cylinder, MC Unit, T/S Unit. It did not drop a tiny bit until almost 220K copies with the said new DV Unit, I let it run all the way to 250K, then replace the Developer powder, now it drops a little bit but its ignorable. :)

herath176
11-09-2017, 12:00 PM
I am handling more than 10 machines in my country ( biz 600 / 750 ) and I find out 90% accurate solution for Toner leaking problem with original toner.
Pls email me.

Thanks
Hemantha Herath

Custom Search