PDA

View Full Version : NEC IT45C4 Same as Bizhub C451?

Custom Search

mrfuser
12-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Does anyone know if the toners and drums are the same on the NEC IT45c4 as they are on the Bizhub C451?

THanks

Kelly

Elle
12-05-2012, 11:57 PM
im pretty sure its the same machine - when i was servicing the NEC IT color series they were just rebranded KM boxes and NEC shipped us KM consumables. it will likely still have the original KM model lable on it too - for the record i hate that machine.

mrfuser
12-06-2012, 12:10 AM
Why do you hate it?

im pretty sure its the same machine - when i was servicing the NEC IT color series they were just rebranded KM boxes and NEC shipped us KM consumables. it will likely still have the original KM model lable on it too - for the record i hate that machine.

Elle
12-06-2012, 12:57 AM
oh it was just a nightmare of update parts. i stopped counting the parts changes at around 25 or so. also if you are having K toner spew the fix is a cheesy foam pad that provides more pressure on the IU locking mechanism. not a bad box once all the fixes were in tho. oh and it has my favorite pet peve of using covers to cover the covers so ya have to keep track of about a million screws just to open em up.

Custom Search