PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C650 2nd new IU610Bk failure.

Custom Search

habik
12-06-2012, 09:59 AM
Hello,

The story starts with IU printing with poorer quality. It works though, jst not to expectations see pdf oldIU610BK-sample.

So I have ordered brand new one and put it in it came as a failure to produce correct sample as if the HV leaks to one side and I had a toner band arround the Bk crum far back in machine. OK maybe faulty Imaging unit. Replacement came in and ditto the same just different approach see newIU610BK-sample

Have taken the print head out and found smoe dev drop on the slit glass, did a complete clean up inside out where the print head sits. No joy. Changed ITB and TR. Full stabilisation, background reset, gradation adjust, even with the fault, still no improvement. Played with 1st fine adjustments. No Joy. Put the OLD IU back in place and just had the same worn mark as per sample oldIU610BK-sample. Checked all grounding contacts and cleaned them on door, IU's, ITB, TR.

I am suspecting HV unit, just not sure 100% before I order one. Has anyone came across on of these problems? Thanks for any heads up. Cheers

Happy St. Nicolas Day to everyone, have plenty of chocolate!

mskoczen
12-06-2012, 10:20 AM
Hi,

in those machines the problem is within the ground of the drum. There was modification from KM adding metal plate for the drum. From what I know this isn't available right now so I suggest to put folded piece of paper between the drum and the lock lever. This should help.

B/R

habik
12-06-2012, 10:45 AM
Hi,

in those machines the problem is within the ground of the drum. There was modification from KM adding metal plate for the drum. From what I know this isn't available right now so I suggest to put folded piece of paper between the drum and the lock lever. This should help.

B/R

Thanks for your input. All the mods are in place including the 2nd transfer cob and ITB gears. Any other ideas?

dallas
12-06-2012, 09:02 PM
Play a little bit with the Background Voltage in Service Mode.
I suspect it is the BK unit. Probably it was being transported vertically.

habik
12-07-2012, 12:06 AM
Play a little bit with the Background Voltage in Service Mode.
I suspect it is the BK unit. Probably it was being transported vertically.

I have played with all the settings and even let it to run further like 65M not million :D
and yet not sure what else it could be. As you mentioning HV adjustments, I think the HV Unit may need change OR just the HV and Ground Contacts may be not touching the IU, not due to bad pressure but due to the actual tension of the springs it self and are more hidden then touching the IU...I think that is the cheaper option although I am thinking of changing both at the same time. Can't be bothered to open than can twice or 3 times.

Custom Search