PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 423 jam bottom tray

Custom Search

brent
12-06-2012, 01:58 PM
so I went out and looked at this new machine 15k on it. paper gets stuck ffeeding out of the bottom tray. but it does not read a jam from the tray. it reads a vertical transport unit jam. I went there and observed it taking the paper in (seen it with the top drawer out) feeds in about 4 inches. then it hits a small buckle the paper actually shimmys. then it feeds. so I replaced clutch arbors. feed tires etc. and cleaned the vertical transport rollers etc. it is better. I also noticed the whole side door was tweeked a little. damn plastic machine. I am going to look when I get to work if a good working macine makes that paper jump about 4 inches into the feed process out of the drawer. any thoughts? gotta love em

brent

blackcat4866
12-07-2012, 02:10 AM
What jam codes? Take a look at the latch mechanism for the right door. The front loop can break with rough treatment. The door will stay interlocked, but is not completely shut.

My fix is a loop of LPC (large paper clip) hooked through the frame, crimped, and a dab of superglue to top it off. =^..^=

kon
12-07-2012, 02:18 AM
saw this same thing awhile back and tried replacing sensors rollers guides nothing fixed it. Ended up exchanging base with a 363 on the otherside of the building and never saw the problem again??? who knows why.

brent
12-12-2012, 11:22 PM
Replaced clutch. Then two black clutches. And feed tires just to be safe. Working fine now. Just to report back. Thanks

Custom Search