PDA

View Full Version : BIZHUB 451 PQ ISSUES

Custom Search

Lasersupplies
12-07-2012, 03:41 PM
Hi

I have a 451 that intermittently prints double/blurred prints. I have attached a copy. Any help would be great. Please see attached copies.

Thanks

JustManuals
12-07-2012, 04:26 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Synaux
12-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Hi

I have a 451 that intermittently prints double/blurred prints. I have attached a copy. Any help would be great. Please see attached copies.

Thanks

Do you have the guide sheet mod (although that looks a like it might be something else).

Check your data cables/ribbons

How often does this happen, does the stock matter, duplex, et cetra?

pepper38_cnd
12-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Check that the Transfer Belt cleaning section is not plugged up and binding. This is often associated with a clicking / gear skipping type sound but not always. If you change the transfer belt and this goes away that is probably the issue. Note you should vacuum the waste spout going into the TCB to prevent this from happening to the new belt.

tech51
12-10-2012, 07:26 PM
It looks to me like a second transfer problem.I would try changing the transfer roller or failing that go into transfer fine adjust and adjust the second transfer (black) until the fault dissappears.

PeterG
12-11-2012, 03:39 AM
I suspect it is the transfer belt slipping & "shuddering". Had it on a 203 once.

Custom Search