PDA

View Full Version : Toshiba eStudio 4540C Manual

Custom Search

imagewalker
12-08-2012, 04:12 AM
Toshiba eStudio 4540C Manual
Have a few Canon and Xerox manuals for trade.

JustManuals
12-11-2012, 07:35 AM
I'll have this Parts & Service Manual tomorrow (Tuesday the 11th) Email me at Paul@justmanuals.com. $12.77 and instant download.

Paul@justmanuals.com

imagewalker
12-11-2012, 08:06 AM
i'll have this parts & service manual tomorrow (tuesday the 11th) email me at paul@justmanuals.com. $12.77 and instant download.

paul@justmanuals.com

Yeah didn't happen mad joker wanna be!!! Where is it!!
I need it now!
Not Later!!
Cus my customer said so.!!

jonezy999
12-11-2012, 09:11 AM
I need it now!
Not Later!!

Might be a bit quick to jump the gun there sunshine. it is currently 01.11 December 11 @ Las Vegas.

Shot in the foot?

JustManuals
12-11-2012, 12:25 PM
I need it now!
Not Later!!

Well, a little testy aren't we. Just for the above now you couldn't get it from me now for all the tea in China. Go get it somewhere else! It's now 4:20 AM on the 11th and
I just happen to be awake.

Paul@justmanuals.com

imagewalker
12-11-2012, 08:57 PM
Sorry guys "my bad" jumped the gun there a bit, Paul was just trying to help. Looks as if Paul did have the manual.
It did say to email him....I couldn't find it so i assumed it was just another spam web site,email
or another run around.
(Crap Lost my rep power on that one)

I'll try purchasing a manual at a later date at Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com/)

JustManuals
12-12-2012, 01:30 AM
As I showed you I have the manual today. The special price for you is $50.00

Gregg
12-12-2012, 03:35 PM
I have it if you need it. Im authorized so there is no wait, or drama.
p.m. me

imagewalker
12-13-2012, 01:24 AM
I have it if you need it. Im authorized so there is no wait, or drama.
p.m. me

Hey thanks for the offer Gregg very appreciated. I have the manual now and firmware from a friend locally.

But i still don't have the parts manual.

PS
Imagewalker

JustManuals
12-13-2012, 06:09 PM
Hey thanks for the offer Gregg very appreciated. I have the manual now and firmware from a friend locally.

But i still don't have the parts manual.

PS
Imagewalker

ALL of my manuals come with the parts manuals when available. Still the same special price for you, $50.00 and instant download.

Gregg
12-13-2012, 07:31 PM
Imagewalker,
You can Ignore this Dicks postings in your settings.
hes a scam artist anyhow.

JustManuals
12-13-2012, 08:14 PM
Gregg- Mind your own business. If I was a 'scammer' as you say, would I be allowed to post here? What a dickhead you are. You seem to disappear until I post. When are you coming to visit?

Gregg
12-13-2012, 08:33 PM
Your a scammer and a drama queen, go cry to the Admin you bitch. The O.P. got what he needed for free like it should be on a TECH site. Your the one sending me messages you dope. who's following who?

As far as my vacation, you think Id let you know? Fool.
Just keep your fucking mouth shut, and mind your P's and Q's Gelsman.
Is that Clear Crystal?
Go back to fishing craigslist for kids before I email Karen and give her the heads up on you.

JustManuals
12-13-2012, 09:01 PM
Your a scammer and a drama queen, go cry to the Admin you bitch. The O.P. got what he needed for free like it should be on a TECH site. Your the one sending me messages you dope. who's following who?

As far as my vacation, you think Id let you know? Fool.
Just keep your fucking mouth shut, and mind your P's and Q's Gelsman.
Is that Clear Crystal?
Go back to fishing craigslist for kids before I email Karen and give her the heads up on you.

Go ahead, email my wife. I dare you! Then I'll have your email address and with that I can call the Wisconsin State Police and get a protection order out for you. Who's the fool now?

Gregg
12-13-2012, 09:13 PM
Shes not your wife. Your a tag along.
Go back to your corner.

Debs1964
12-13-2012, 10:27 PM
Go back to your corner.

I haven't been active on this forum very long, but you really seem to have an issue with Paul, do you really think that whatever you have against him should be aired on a public forum, because I don't. I come on here to help others, maybe learn something myself and have a laugh, not to see personal insults and threats being thrown about

Gregg
12-13-2012, 10:45 PM
Before you get your pom poms out sweetheart know what your talking about first.
1. no one made any threat at all.
2. he sent me the notification and reputation comment, as you did "lowlife loser" so before you start casting stones educate yourself a little more.
3. No one asked for your input so you are dismissed.

Your reputation and comments to me mean nothing at all, I help plenty on here for free and only respond when i am attacked, witch paul has been doing, and now you. so If you'd like to join in, theres plenty of room for "internet tough guys" like you and paul that like to sling negative comments via notifications. otherwise move along and mind your own business. No one asked you to follow the thread.
Glad you could chime in, now be gone.

Debs1964
12-13-2012, 10:53 PM
2. he sent me the notification and reputation comment, as you did "lowlife loser" so before you start casting stones educate yourself a little more.

Your reputation and comments to me mean nothing at all, I help plenty on here for free and only respond when i am attacked, witch paul has been doing, and now you. so If you'd like to join in, theres plenty of room for "internet tough guys" like you and paul that like to sling negative comments via notifications. otherwise move along and mind your own business. No one asked you to follow the thread.

Firstly, I am NOT your sweetheart, nor am I a lowlife loser.
I have seen other threads where you clearly made threats, I'm pretty certain that you have threatened to visit Paul, I don't know about the US, but here in the UK that is definitely considered threatening behaviour.
This is a PUBLIC forum, so who the f**k are you telling me I am dismissed
I am not, nor have I ever been an "internet tough guy", I have never slung negative comments to you, or anyone else, either on here, or via notifications.
Oh, and I'll leave when I'm good and ready, not when you tell me to be gone

JustManuals
12-13-2012, 11:16 PM

The ONLY notifications you get from me is when I give you your well deserved bad rep, if you had your settings set correctly you wouldn't get them at all. You seem to have some sort of chip on your shoulder. Just what is your problem? Is this all you really have to do is do background checks on people and threaten them behind a computer monitor. You must lead a sad existence .

Oh, and just WHEN did I attack you?

I bet if we were to take a poll on which one of us is more liked and provides more help here, you would lose hands down. Just what do you come here for? It isn't to help anyone. Yes, I am here to market my site, I have a banner ad on the top of the screen and I donate every month. I try to be the first one every month to donate. I don't see any gold bars next to your name there do I? Too busy doing background checks on people to donate?

When a user asks nicely, I will take the time to look up an error code for them and post it. Not for end users though. Let them buy a manual and fuck up their machine even worse before they HAVE to call a tech. And for those who provide useful help on this forum on a regular basis, I give those people FREE manuals. I get messages almost daily from users here offering me free manuals. It's gotten to the point that I have to keep a notebook on who is who to keep everyone straight. I get emails all the time thanking me for being there for them when they needed a manual as well and how good they were treated by me. I received an email just the other day from a user in Australia right out of the blue. I saved it in my 'contacts and kudos' file.

Paul@justmanuals.com

collme
12-13-2012, 11:27 PM
The ONLY notifications you get from me is when I give you your well deserved bad rep, if you had your settings set correctly you wouldn't get them at all. You seem to have some sort of chip on your shoulder. Just what is your problem? Is this all you really have to do is do background checks on people and threaten them behind a computer monitor. You must lead a sad existence .

Oh, and just WHEN did I attack you?

I bet if we were to take a poll on which one of us is more liked and provides more help here, you would lose hands down. Just what do you come here for? It isn't to help anyone. Yes, I am here to market my site, I have a banner ad on the top of the screen and I donate every month. I try to be the first one every month to donate. I don't see any gold bars next to your name there do I? Too busy doing background checks on people to donate?

When a user asks nicely, I will take the time to look up an error code for them and post it. Not for end users though. Let them buy a manual and fuck up their machine even worse before they HAVE to call a tech. And for those who provide useful help on this forum on a regular basis, I give those people FREE manuals. I get messages almost daily from users here offering me free manuals. It's gotten to the point that I have to keep a notebook on who is who to keep everyone straight. I get emails all the time thanking me for being there for them when they needed a manual as well and how good they were treated by me. I received an email just the other day from a user in Australia right out of the blue. I saved it in my 'contacts and kudos' file.

Paul@justmanuals.com

I could not agree more,

I have seen other threads where you clearly made threats, I'm pretty certain that you have threatened to visit Paul, I don't know about the US, but here in the UK that is definitely considered threatening behaviour.
I am not, nor have I ever been an "internet tough guy", I have never slung negative comments to you, or anyone else, either on here, or via notifications.

Very well put

jonezy999
12-14-2012, 01:27 AM
Go back to your corner.

You need a swift kick in the head. Even Zaza's posts have more relevance here than one regarding M4Y's spouse.

Sorry Zaza,, love ya buddy.

imagewalker
12-14-2012, 03:49 AM
Is there anyway i can delete this post.....????:confused:

Obviously Ive touched a nerve here.
Im never going to have a few beers and get on here ever again.
and in the process i lost all my "Rep Power" and i got a "Red Brick" thingy
under my name now. it used to be green.

I got work to do. That's the only reason i come here....

*** To the moderator of this site this post has no relevance to any technical issues
and i don't want to be associated with it!! SO PLEASE REMOVE IT!! ***

Imagewalker

jonezy999
12-14-2012, 03:52 AM

*** To the moderator of this site this post has no relevance to any technical issues

Imagewalker

Don't worry mate, usual banter around here.

JustManuals
12-14-2012, 08:04 AM

Imagewalker

No, Only the sysop can remove it. You made your bed, now lay in it. And your new buddy Gregg is history!

Aneurysm
12-14-2012, 08:37 AM

couldn't have put it any better myself.

imagewalker
12-14-2012, 08:58 AM
Ok you know what!! Ive had enough of this carp. I'm a professional technician and have been for many years.
This kind of behavior is beneath me. Ive never condoned it on line.

But on the other hand ...I don't know any of you, obviously there is a grade of misfits on here.

I guess the game is on....!!! :cool:

Ctl-Alt-Del
12-14-2012, 09:55 AM
Ok you know what!! Ive had enough of this carp. I'm a professional technician and have been for many years.

But on the other hand ...I don't know any of you, obviously there is a grade of misfits on here.

Welcome fellow Misfit ;)

jonezy999
12-14-2012, 11:16 AM
Ok you know what!! Ive had enough of this carp.

Yeh carp is shite.

We're allowed to be drunk right?

JustManuals
12-14-2012, 09:42 PM

Well if you STILL need the parts manual, the price is the same as the service manual, special price for you, $50, it seems your new now banned buddy Gregg couldn't get it for you. Too bad.

The manual isn't on my site yet so you'll have to email me to get it. you know my email addy already.

imagewalker
12-15-2012, 10:09 AM
That's the real me!! The Maiden..!! Run to the hills..! !!!!

Custom Search