PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C 352 send problem

Custom Search

lazo7
12-10-2012, 02:56 PM
Hi everyone. I have a little problem with sending multiple files from photocopier to computer. If I put for example ten pages to ADF and send them to computer, i won't get 1 file with 10 pages, but 10 separate files. It doesnt matter if i send it via Email or SMB. I've tryed turning off and on "separate" option on photocopier, but no luck. Help please :confused:

Kidaver
12-10-2012, 03:05 PM
Check that "Multipage" is set in your scan settings.

Mr Spock
12-11-2012, 01:33 AM
If you do not have the multipage option selected it will do this. If there is not multipage option then you have an issue with the harddrive.

lazo7
12-11-2012, 07:34 AM
Thanx guys, i'll check if the multipage option is selected. I'll keep you informed :)

kingarthur
12-11-2012, 12:07 PM
If you do not have the multipage option selected it will do this. If there is not multipage option then you have an issue with the harddrive.

Whenever i've had this problem, it has always been the hard drive...so i agree with Mr Spock...

lazo7
12-13-2012, 08:09 AM

Yesterday I checked to see if there is multipage in the scan setings, but I couldn't find it. I only have option "separate scan". Could that be it? When I activate or deactivate that option, nothing happens, it still sends pages separatelly.:confused:

kingarthur
12-13-2012, 12:24 PM
Separate scan is for collating "separate scans" & sending them as one...go into tech mode & check that the HDD is set....

Custom Search