PDA

View Full Version : Minolta bizhub C203.

Custom Search

edd the red
12-10-2012, 05:11 PM
I have minolta bizhub C203.It has error code c4153,i think it is print head, can it be fixed without replacing head.

Spidula
12-10-2012, 06:46 PM
Yellow laser unit. You will have to swap it out if the code wont clear with opening and closing the door, turning off and on etc.

JustManuals
12-10-2012, 09:22 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

EarthKmTech
12-10-2012, 09:40 PM
I have minolta bizhub C203.It has error code c4153,i think it is print head, can it be fixed without replacing head.

You are supposed to replace the entire set of 4 matching print heads when one malfunctions.

However, i have in emergency situations installed a second hand single print head, even of the wrong model and it worked without issue for the few days till i got back there with the new kit. By wrong model i mean install 20/25 ppm heads in a c353, and the polygon motors are not rated for the extra RPM's required but did not self destruct in the short time span it was in place.

Custom Search