PDA

View Full Version : bh c10 when copying and also printing,it shows size error

Custom Search

juve
12-14-2012, 01:32 PM
i had a problem with a c10,it was that it was marking no cyan toner installed,i cleaned the switch(by blowing some air)and also found that one of the 3 springwire of the detecting switch was captured down,so it was'nt connecting,i resolved the problem,but now it is showing me size error during copy and printing,the size of the tray is set to a4 and the papers are a4,but still it keeps on showing size error untill i have to take out the papers and re insert them everytime.can please somebody help me

Hansoon
12-14-2012, 02:46 PM
Is the image on the print which comes out shifted downwards? If yes, which is very likely, than the sync solenoid is sticky.

Replace the black patch with anything but don't leave the metal bare otherwise it will continuous stick by magnetic force.

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/attachments/other-brands/16643d1342726593-magicolor-2430dl-synchrosolenoid-2490mf.jpg

Hans

juve
12-14-2012, 02:58 PM
ok hans,i will check if there is any problem in registration(i.e.copy shift down) because i didnt checked that,i will reply to you.thanks hans

juve
12-18-2012, 01:30 PM
yes hans,there was a shift in copy image,the problem in fact was as you said,the sync.solenoid,i cleaned the foam which was sticky and covered the metal with electrical tape.thanks

Hansoon
12-18-2012, 02:24 PM
Glad you solved it Juve.

Thanks for the feedback.

Hans

Custom Search