PDA

View Full Version : Jamming minolta 1080 cs pro

Custom Search

tigger1979
12-15-2012, 04:49 AM
I have a
minolta 1080 cs pro and it keeps on jamming right before the trans for i have replaced the wires and and still Jamming i dont know what to do it was working fine and now this HELP

Hansoon
12-15-2012, 05:39 AM
Clean Sync and Pre-Sync clutches.

Machine is too old to seriously invest efforts.

Hans

JustManuals
12-15-2012, 06:40 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

krm
12-16-2012, 10:13 PM
I have a
minolta 1080 cs pro and it keeps on jamming right before the trans for i have replaced the wires and and still Jamming i dont know what to do it was working fine and now this HELP

it is probably the clutches. Easy to access from back of machine. If that fails, take out trans/sep. unit and see if paper passes through the machine. The metal guide plate (ON THE TRANS/SEP. UNIT) may need to be slightly lowered. Also, cheat front door switch and watch the where paper jams. It could be hanging up on the drum separator claw. Adjust the claw closer to the drum or just remove the claw unit because adjusting the claw wrong may scratch the drum.

ni311
12-18-2012, 06:38 PM
I can't believe these copiers are still in use nowadays....

Custom Search