remati
12-18-2012, 07:28 PM
--Any help??

intermitent code C 67-03

thanks people

Mick01
12-18-2012, 10:28 PM
Hi,
The issue will most likely be resolved by replacement of the interface cable between the print controller and machine. Depending on what controller (if it is an IC-306) you should be able to request a modified 3M cable from your technical support centre.
Hope this helps

remati
12-19-2012, 07:07 PM
Hi,
The issue will most likely be resolved by replacement of the interface cable between the print controller and machine. Depending on what controller (if it is an IC-306) you should be able to request a modified 3M cable from your technical support centre.
Hope this helps

The controler is the IC 413

-are you sure that ,the cable could be the problem??
-Becouse I´m only thinking in problems with board and and links between the same board´s...
-I'm even thinking of changing the "Scanner image processing board"

thanks with your help and your idea..

ni311
12-19-2012, 09:07 PM
1. Poor connection of the video I/F cable.
Check the connection the video I/F cable. The left side of the connector might not be fully connected. If so, please insert the connector firmly after taking it out and inserting it several times, then fasten the lock-screws tightly. Secure the video I/F cable as shown in attached documentation. A new modified cable is available as outlined in the attached Technical Bulletin #7899.

2. Patch installation is required for the IC-306 Fiery® controller.
Please install patch 1-1A5EUN.
Note: If C6704 shows when trying to scan with a jam in the ADF, install patch 1-1CQYJT. The patches are available for download via the Konica Minolta Download Selector.

3. Patch installation is required for the IC-413 Fiery® controller.
Please load the prerequisite patch 1-18LDJR and then load 1-1CQYII.
The patches are available for download via the Konica Minolta Download Selector.

remati
12-19-2012, 10:20 PM
1. Poor connection of the video I/F cable.
Check the connection the video I/F cable. The left side of the connector might not be fully connected. If so, please insert the connector firmly after taking it out and inserting it several times, then fasten the lock-screws tightly. Secure the video I/F cable as shown in attached documentation. A new modified cable is available as outlined in the attached Technical Bulletin #7899.

2. Patch installation is required for the IC-306 Fiery® controller.
Please install patch 1-1A5EUN.
Note: If C6704 shows when trying to scan with a jam in the ADF, install patch 1-1CQYJT. The patches are available for download via the Konica Minolta Download Selector.

3. Patch installation is required for the IC-413 Fiery® controller.
Please load the prerequisite patch 1-18LDJR and then load 1-1CQYII.
The patches are available for download via the Konica Minolta Download Selector.

..-thanks for the info

-I'll try this way

and thanks for the help

Custom Search