PDA

View Full Version : konica bizhub 200 drawer size problem

Custom Search

DOE
12-20-2012, 02:53 AM
thank you all for your past help. we are unable to go to school on these machines and you all have really saved me. i have what i hope is a easy problem. when i put 11 inch in second drawer it shows 5.5 x 8.5. when i put in 14 inch it has several question marks in the paper size and a message comes up saying something about i dont have a required size. i switched drawers and still got same thing. i assume it has something to do with switches that drawer touches in back. i checked them and they seamed ok. before i start replacing them is there something i am just overlooking. drawer 1 is fine. thanks and merry christmas to all of you!!!

Darren King
12-20-2012, 02:25 PM
The first thing I do when I get paper size problems on these machines is, open the tray, remove paper, grab rear paper guide and gently bend it inwards. (toward front of machine). The rear guide has the paper width actuator on it.
Hope this helps
Darren

DOE
01-04-2013, 01:55 PM
hi really apreciate your response but that didnt work for this machine. still get a ? for 8 1/2 x 14 and it says 5.5 x 8.5 when you put in 8.5 x 11. i assume its one of the contacts that drawer comes in contact with. any other ideas would be apreciated. thank you for your response Darren, i apreciate it. Don

krm
01-04-2013, 02:13 PM
hi really apreciate your response but that didnt work for this machine. still get a ? for 8 1/2 x 14 and it says 5.5 x 8.5 when you put in 8.5 x 11. i assume its one of the contacts that drawer comes in contact with. any other ideas would be apreciated. thank you for your response Darren, i apreciate it. Don

After checking for: paper behind tray, cracked drawer on front frame, updated (black with ring) tray interlocks, There are three screws in the tray bottum after removing paper. Loosen the two screws and slightly move the shoulder screw one way or the other. mark it's position first. I had this resolve these type issues on some similar models and trays.

Custom Search