PDA

View Full Version : CQ C35 lines

Custom Search

tech51
12-20-2012, 09:19 PM
18702I have a c35 problem. Whenever a colour copy is done (from df or glass), it prints evenly spaced vertical lines on the output. A mono copy prints normally. Prints from the PC or internally generated prints come out fine. The mfp and prcb have been changed for an unrelated fault and were replaced following the procedures in the manual. Unfortunately I dont know if this particular problem was evident before the boards were replaced (I inherited the call). The firmware is all up to date. anyone have any ideas?

JSC
12-20-2012, 10:19 PM
18702I have a c35 problem. Whenever a colour copy is done (from df or glass), it prints evenly spaced vertical lines on the output. A mono copy prints normally. Prints from the PC or internally generated prints come out fine. The mfp and prcb have been changed for an unrelated fault and were replaced following the procedures in the manual. Unfortunately I dont know if this particular problem was evident before the boards were replaced (I inherited the call). The firmware is all up to date. anyone have any ideas?

seen this on a few C253's and its always main board, indeed There are several bulletins about it. I know your taking about a C35 but I would be looking to change the board with a known good one.

good luck.

JSC
12-20-2012, 10:22 PM
seen this on a few C253's and its always main board, indeed There are several bulletins about it. I know your taking about a C35 but I would be looking to change the board with a known good one.

good luck.

Thinking about it. Try setting the machine up as though it is a new machine agiain, I'm sure you get these lines on a C35 if its not set up as per the instructions........

remati
12-20-2012, 10:28 PM

....-try to disconnet and connect again..all "flat cables" on de boardīs....

best regards

blackcat4866
12-21-2012, 12:00 AM
Are these the "Lines Of Shame"?

If yes, try running through your setup procedure one more time. I've seen them in cyan, magenta, and yellow, but never black. The spacing is about right. I've seen them on C360, C452 and C652. I think it's worth a try. =^..^=

mmru4real
12-21-2012, 12:18 AM
C35s don't get lines of shame, since there is no setup, we have had several with main pwb issues and hv unit, I would tend to think it is with hv unit especially if someone previously removed it, also if it wasn't plugged into surge protector

tech51
12-27-2012, 06:18 PM
Thanks for all your help. It was the (brand new straight out of the box) mfp board which was replaced to cure the original fault!! If it wasnt for bad luck I would have no luck at all!!!

Hansoon
12-28-2012, 05:22 AM
For sure quality control testing from Chinaman at the end of the production line stressed the machine too much.......

Thanks for the feed back.

Hans

Custom Search