PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous meter reading

Custom Search

gabby
12-21-2012, 02:44 AM
hello everyone, i have a problem with bizhub c252, meter count having a negative values and also the bypass tray cannot feed paper continuosly, during multiple printing, after it prints the first page, the machine ask to load a paper on the tray even though there are still paper left.... hope somebody can help me....

JR2ALTA
12-21-2012, 03:24 AM
hello everyone, i have a problem with bizhub c252, meter count having a negative values and also the bypass tray cannot feed paper continuosly, during multiple printing, after it prints the first page, the machine ask to load a paper on the tray even though there are still paper left.... hope somebody can help me....

if im not mistaken, there's a bypass option and manual bypass option. manual implies customer is prompted to put in paper.

gabby
12-21-2012, 04:04 AM
thanks for the reply jr2alta...

how about the meter count?.., having a negative values.... can you give me a advice...

RRodgers
12-21-2012, 04:32 AM
thanks for the reply jr2alta...

how about the meter count?.., having a negative values.... can you give me a advice...
I can,
You have a BAD NVram and will need to get it replaced. ONLY KONICA CAN PROVIDE THIS for you. Even if you go thru a dealer the dealer has to go thru Konica.

Custom Search