PDA

View Full Version : printing blackand white

Custom Search

stedros
12-21-2012, 02:52 PM
l have a printer C253 konika minolta bizhub some times it printes black and white yet i have comamanded it to print colour
l triedto change to the up to date printer drivers but it failled, l also tried to change the Pc (Computer) but still the same thing
this problem happens some times but it is now coming frequently , some times it printers in colour , some times in black and white
some help pliz if possible

Copierconsultant
12-21-2012, 04:08 PM
are you printing from a windows computer or MAC?

stedros
12-31-2012, 02:13 PM
the computer has windows 7 pliz some help if any one has a solution

stedros
12-31-2012, 02:15 PM
i tried on diffrent computers of windows 7 and wndows XP but it is the same thing
some help

stedros
12-31-2012, 02:20 PM
have a printer C253 konika minolta bizhub some times it printes black and white yet i have comamanded it to print colour
l triedto change to the up to date printer drivers but it failled, l also tried to change the Pc (Computer) but still the same thing
this problem happens some times but it is now coming frequently , some times it printers in colour , some times in black and white
some help pliz if possible the computer is windows 7 and windows xp but Mac

1FRY1
01-01-2013, 10:48 PM
Is this a Driver issue or a machine issue

Does it do it when copying or just printing

I have had this and it was the colour first transfer rollers not engaging properly (sensor engaged so no error code)

Darren King
01-01-2013, 11:40 PM
What program are you printing from?

Chameleon
01-02-2013, 04:34 AM
This is an issue with the document you are printing. There is a priority for the settings.

3. Machine
2. Driver
1. Application/program

In other words, the (3) Machine settings get trumped by the driver settings, and the (2) driver settings get trumped by the (1) application settings. You eliminated the C253 when you commanded it in the driver to print color. You eliminated the driver when you printed the document from XP and Win 7. The only thing left is the application/program settings. Whatever program your document is printing from is setup to print B/W, that is the only thing that trumps the driver. What program are you printing from? Check the page setup in MS-Office, if Adobe check advanced>print production>preflight.
Can you explain updating the driver failed? That sounds like a corrupt print driver. Have you deleted the print driver an reinstalled it? Especially with color, add the driver through the "Add a Printer" wizard, never through the "New Driver" button. Hope this helps.

Custom Search