PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c350 gray streaks after running stabilzer

Custom Search

gendeh
12-26-2012, 07:59 PM
Hi,
I cleaned the LED bars and got great copies. Was printing like a new copier.

Went to do color match and started getting blue dots on all prints.

Then I ran the "Stabilzer & Reset" and now I have black/gray streaks all over (see images).

Can anyone tell me how to fix? I tried cleaning LED bars again but no luck.

When you print from the system settings like gradation adjust etc, you don't see the black/grey streaks.

Really odd issue.

Any suggestions welcomed.

minimerlin
12-26-2012, 08:27 PM
deleted

EarthKmTech
12-26-2012, 09:48 PM
I had that issue recently on 1 of the 2 c350s left in existence here.

print quality was fine other than a failed cyan imaging unit, replaced all 3 colours as they were near end of life and cleaned out the machine as you do.

when doing the stabilization the leading 1/2 of an a3 sheet had edge to edge gray coverage that faded off by the trailing edge. Re-seated the black imaging unit to no avail then replaced it with new and all was good from then on.

JustManuals
12-27-2012, 03:17 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

gendeh
12-27-2012, 03:21 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

I have that already, can't determine problem on this copier. Never saw an issue like this on c350

methogod
12-27-2012, 05:13 AM
Subject:
Light bands from front-to-rear on only one color.
Description:
Solution:
CAUSE: The contact on the belt unit transfer roller for the color that is light is dirty.

SOLUTION: Clean the transfer roller contacts on the belt unit.

gendeh
12-28-2012, 01:11 AM
Subject:
Description:
Solution:
CAUSE: The contact on the belt unit transfer roller for the color that is light is dirty.

SOLUTION: Clean the transfer roller contacts on the belt unit.

Tried that, didn't work

methogod
12-28-2012, 01:25 AM
whats the meter?
whats the counts on the IU's , Belt, etc?

you look at the Black IU any visable damage on the drum? any visable damage on the belt?

I have seen high meter machines, that are used in offices, that primarly use for B&W MPF have issues with only B&W but meter's are very high, C550 and C452 with over 1 million.

IU's failing way early, belts failing early, solids not holding up..

i have a C650 right now all IU are in the GREEN, belt is new, fuser is new, but business color prints fine any time you have any heavy fills its just cant keep up.

any one every see this?

gendeh
01-02-2013, 08:50 PM
Hi,
I cleaned the LED bars and got great copies. Was printing like a new copier.

Went to do color match and started getting blue dots on all prints.

Then I ran the "Stabilzer & Reset" and now I have black/gray streaks all over (see images).

Can anyone tell me how to fix? I tried cleaning LED bars again but no luck.

When you print from the system settings like gradation adjust etc, you don't see the black/grey streaks.

Really odd issue.

Any suggestions welcomed.

So I just printed some test prints from the copier itself and there are no streaks (for color calibration) but all copies and prints sent from computer have the same streaks.....

gendeh
01-03-2013, 08:05 PM
whats the meter?
whats the counts on the IU's , Belt, etc?

you look at the Black IU any visable damage on the drum? any visable damage on the belt?

I have seen high meter machines, that are used in offices, that primarly use for B&W MPF have issues with only B&W but meter's are very high, C550 and C452 with over 1 million.

IU's failing way early, belts failing early, solids not holding up..

i have a C650 right now all IU are in the GREEN, belt is new, fuser is new, but business color prints fine any time you have any heavy fills its just cant keep up.

any one every see this?

Copy / Printer

Black
Full Color
Mono Color
Two-Color
2-Sided Total

Copy

Printer
-

Copy + Printer
-