PDA

View Full Version : Can not setup Paper Type Konica C6500

Custom Search

truongson
12-28-2012, 03:56 AM
Hi all,

My Konica C6500 hide all the Coated-GL, Coated-ML, Coated-GO, Coated-MO ,

When I go to Paper Setting -> ByPass-> Change-> Paper Type-> Color Specific all item Coated-GL, Coated-ML, Coated-GO, Coated-MO are hide, so I can not choice the Paper I want to print ? How is it ?

Thank you,

JustManuals
12-28-2012, 09:00 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

methogod
12-28-2012, 02:24 PM
when you set the paper type you need to match it on your fiery / or the fiery print driver.

Mr Spock
12-29-2012, 04:14 AM
Sounds like someone delete the paper catalog and you will need to recreate it.

truongson
12-30-2012, 12:40 AM
Sounds like someone delete the paper catalog and you will need to recreate it.

so how can i recreate the paper catalog ?

Mr Spock
12-30-2012, 04:13 AM
For English go to the following website and then select the "production print" in the first column, c6500 in second column and user guides in the last column.
Download the manuals and it will step you through it.

Support | Konica Minolta Business Solutions, U.S.A., Inc. (http://kmbs.konicaminolta.us/wps/portal/web/home/support/manuals)

methogod
12-30-2012, 07:20 AM
before clearing your paper, make sure you are setting the trays before each job to match the name of the paper, unless you are just matching specs.

Which fiery or creo?
C6500 or C6501?

quick fix if your missing paper catalog is to go to server (in command workstation), "backup & restore" , then restore the paper catalog.

truongson
12-30-2012, 10:21 AM
before clearing your paper, make sure you are setting the trays before each job to match the name of the paper, unless you are just matching specs.

Which fiery or creo?
C6500 or C6501?
quick fix if your missing paper catalog is to go to server (in command workstation), "backup & restore" , then restore the paper catalog.

I'm using Fỉey and machine C6500 , I will try to fix .

Thank you,

methogod
12-30-2012, 10:27 AM
IS THE FIERY LOOK LIKE A SILVER PC OR JUST ON THE BACK OF THE COPIER?

msg me on skype i can help more.

truongson
12-30-2012, 10:39 AM
IS THE FIERY LOOK LIKE A SILVER PC OR JUST ON THE BACK OF THE COPIER?

msg me on skype i can help more.

Fiery on the back of the copier, I will install skype then.

methogod
12-30-2012, 10:50 AM
if its on the back you have to use a computer anyway to access via command workstation.

truongson
12-30-2012, 12:59 PM
if its on the back you have to use a computer anyway to access via command workstation.

yes, I access to Backup and Restore, When i click to Restore it go to "Select Items To Restore" I don't know how to Restore with 2 choices : From specific location or From a recent backup .

methogod
12-30-2012, 01:16 PM
wrong place for internal fiery..

Click on tab at top call DEVICE CENTER
then RESOURCES
THEN PAPER CATALOG

If you machine is a sleep wake it wait until it "see's it", you should see the paper names you have in the trays, you just need to assign them.

if you think its a glitch you can reset on fiery, its near top "reset to factory".

Paper Tables are 1 way,,,,

C6500 can READ & WRITE to FIERY
Fiery can ONLY read and send paper confirm's to Konica (wont set it from fiery).

Email me i can fix this via remote support..

(m-scudder@comcast.net)m-scudder@comcast.net

also visit teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx) and install there software, so i can do this quickly.

truongson
12-30-2012, 01:37 PM
wrong place for internal fiery..

Click on tab at top call DEVICE CENTER
then RESOURCES
THEN PAPER CATALOG

If you machine is a sleep wake it wait until it "see's it", you should see the paper names you have in the trays, you just need to assign them.

if you think its a glitch you can reset on fiery, its near top "reset to factory".

Paper Tables are 1 way,,,,

C6500 can READ & WRITE to FIERY
Fiery can ONLY read and send paper confirm's to Konica (wont set it from fiery).

Email me i can fix this via remote support..

(m-scudder@comcast.net)m-scudder@comcast.net

also visit teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx) and install there software, so i can do this quickly.

ohh, My Copier doesn't work now, I don't know why when I turn on the power and the machine doesn't warming up and the LCD screen darkness with no any thing appear .

Custom Search