PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous konica 7145

Custom Search

atech
12-31-2012, 09:42 AM
anybody has an idea for konica 7145 the RADF and platen not working. the display says "reload A5R paper and start again". The machine is able to print the counter of the machine,but cannot make a copy when using RADF and platen.
thanks.

RRodgers
12-31-2012, 04:33 PM
I assume this does this when you put paper in the RADF? You probably need to go into tech mode and do the side guide adjustment for the df. I think on that model it's in 47 mode. ( I haven't done it on that model in a long time)

Darren King
12-31-2012, 05:18 PM
Silly question. What size paper are you putting in the DF and on the glass?

atech
01-02-2013, 09:13 PM
Silly question. What size paper are you putting in the DF and on the glass?
It is not a silly question at all. This machine had so many errors. After solving one error,another error comes out. until I solved all errors that appeared on the display. I placed A4 size paper on the platen and I choose the first drawer which is set in A4. It does not get into ready mode. Same thing happened in RADF I placed A4 size original on the ADF but does not get into ready mode.I am not familiar with this machine, that's why I asked question if there 's somebody who happened to encounter with the same problem that could share his idea.

Custom Search