12-31-2012, 09:41 PM
happy new year from croatia and bosnia and hercegovina

I would like to wish all on here a very happy and prosperous 2013 x

blackcat4866
12-31-2012, 09:46 PM
Happy New Years. =^..^=

DWise
12-31-2012, 10:08 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTam1jGCpEKKcuZocMBaSJhOo5dKZ7s1 zB9sa3D0Gr-iNHz7qF1ZA

collme
12-31-2012, 10:23 PM
Happy New Year to each and every one of you. May it be a good one and may all those machines be kind to you :rolleyes:

sweet.persona
12-31-2012, 10:35 PM
Happy New year For all our techs , i wish More success and more hope for all.

1FRY1
12-31-2012, 10:37 PM
Have a good one

Enjoy ;)

ZOOTECH
12-31-2012, 11:22 PM
Have a safe and happy New Years eve, and a prosporous New Year!!!

skynetto
12-31-2012, 11:40 PM
Happy new Year from Italy!!!

Tonerbomb
01-01-2013, 12:13 AM
Best wishes for a safe and Happy New Year to all here on CTN !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes evan ZAZA and aab1!
May you all travel safely tonight (amature night) and watch out for Johnny Law !!!

Iowatech
01-01-2013, 12:26 AM
Wishing a safe and happy New Year's eve, and a prosperous 2013 to everybody!

Shadow1
01-01-2013, 05:19 AM
Yeah, yeah - happy new year and all that crap.

Now let's get down to the real business at hand - Is anybody planning to put their year end fireworks budget to work INSIDE a much hated copy machine? Which machine would you select, and would you sentence it to a quick merciful end using M-80's, or do the death by a million paper cuts and load it chock full of ladyfingers?

Or perhaps more entertaining would be a huge barrage of bottle rockets (with report) strung on a single fuse, and fired in the general direction of your least favorite customer, manager, or fellow tech.

Still one of my favorite tricks is lighting a string of firecrackers while standing by my son's bedroom window at 6 A.M. (or even 11 A.M. some days) Who knew teenagers still wet their bed.

Whatever your preferred prank, may your casualties be limited to accessories and exit trays, not appendages and eyeballs. May your year end evaluations come with a jar of vaseline... and may everybody get a cost of living increase that actually covers the increases in the cost of living.

gwaddle
01-01-2013, 03:32 PM
Cost of living increase? This is an unknown concept. Please explain.

Tonerbomb
01-01-2013, 06:38 PM
Yeah, yeah - happy new year and all that crap.

Now let's get down to the real business at hand - Is anybody planning to put their year end fireworks budget to work INSIDE a much hated copy machine? Which machine would you select, and would you sentence it to a quick merciful end using M-80's, or do the death by a million paper cuts and load it chock full of ladyfingers?

Or perhaps more entertaining would be a huge barrage of bottle rockets (with report) strung on a single fuse, and fired in the general direction of your least favorite customer, manager, or fellow tech.

Still one of my favorite tricks is lighting a string of firecrackers while standing by my son's bedroom window at 6 A.M. (or even 11 A.M. some days) Who knew teenagers still wet their bed.

Whatever your preferred prank, may your casualties be limited to accessories and exit trays, not appendages and eyeballs. May your year end evaluations come with a jar of vaseline... and may everybody get a cost of living increase that actually covers the increases in the cost of living.

A Savin 2545 would be the victom. A jar of tannerrite and a 30-06 round would be the method.

mjarbar
01-01-2013, 11:10 PM
First of all a Happy New Year to everyone in case I haven't said it in another thread somewhere on here.

Secondly I would stack an iR3100C on top of an iR6800C and cut them in half with Thermite a la Mythbusters (who did it with a car)

Shadow1
01-01-2013, 11:54 PM
Cost of living increase? This is an unknown concept. Please explain.

The mythical COLI is a beautiful creature that is rumored to mystically grant it's owner additional cash flow that supposedly covers the increased costs of staying alive due to spouses, children, inflation, and idiotic political decisions. It is unknown if these allegations are true since there has not been a confirmed sighting of a COLI in ages. According to their gamekeepers (CEO's and EXEC's) they live in a Unicorn's butt, and are extremely difficult to capture.

Shadow1
01-02-2013, 12:00 AM
Secondly I would stack an iR3100C on top of an iR6800C and cut them in half with Thermite a la Mythbusters (who did it with a car)
Fortunately I don't have to deal with these machines... as for the method - It's not technically an explosive, but a big thumbs-up anyway.:cool:

A Savin 2545 would be the victom. A jar of tannerrite and a 30-06 round would be the method.
Now, Ricoh products I'm familar with... Substitute an 1224c and you're in business.

gwaddle
01-02-2013, 12:31 AM
The mythical COLI is a beautiful creature that is rumored to mystically grant it's owner additional cash flow that supposedly covers the increased costs of staying alive due to spouses, children, inflation, and idiotic political decisions. It is unknown if these allegations are true since there has not been a confirmed sighting of a COLI in ages. According to their gamekeepers (CEO's and EXEC's) they live in a Unicorn's butt, and are extremely difficult to capture.

It sounds wonderful. I just hope I live long enough to see such a thing. Although being almost 60 now, that seems unlikely.

Tonerbomb
01-02-2013, 02:21 AM
Fortunately I don't have to deal with these machines... as for the method - It's not technically an explosive, but a big thumbs-up anyway.:cool:

Now, Ricoh products I'm familar with... Substitute an 1224c and you're in business.

I have enough to add a 1224 to the mix...mmmmmmmmmmm so much fun!!!!!!!!

Shadow1
01-02-2013, 03:56 AM
Wow... didn't mean to hijack this conversation. I think it's time to carry this over to a new thread

Akitu
01-02-2013, 02:10 PM
I'm a day late as I don't check CTN at home ever... Happy New Years/ International Hangover Day!

HenryT2
01-02-2013, 02:44 PM
It sounds wonderful. I just hope I live long enough to see such a thing. Although being almost 60 now, that seems unlikely.

I know that feeling .
I am over 60 and have never seen this Mystical Creature either.

ANYWAY , HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !

Custom Search