PDA

View Full Version : C200: Image Corupt When Attach To Email

Custom Search

k130
01-04-2013, 11:39 AM
Hello everyone :)
Happy New Year !!

I have a problem with C200 today. The first problem for this year. I scan to a folder, the output is good.
But when attach to email, and send to other people, the receiver claim that a window pop up and telling that the was an error occur. Click OK at the pop up window, you can see the image. And after a few pages, there is some distortion on the image. Please refer the attachment. The original was ok.

Have you all encounter the same problem before? What could it be? It is not the machine right? And how to fix this? Any suggestion will be much appreciated.
Thanks for reading.

KM7155
01-04-2013, 12:25 PM
Hello everyone :)
Happy New Year !!

I have a problem with C200 today. The first problem for this year. I scan to a folder, the output is good.
But when attach to email, and send to other people, the receiver claim that a window pop up and telling that the was an error occur. Click OK at the pop up window, you can see the image. And after a few pages, there is some distortion on the image. Please refer the attachment. The original was ok.

Have you all encounter the same problem before? What could it be? It is not the machine right? And how to fix this? Any suggestion will be much appreciated.
Thanks for reading.

try reflash the FW.

k130
01-04-2013, 12:57 PM
try reflash the FW.

i think i will try to set scan to email first, and test to scan from the machine to their email. scan to folder was ok. it happen when the ok document attach in the email and send to other people, the output will have distortion.

by the way, thanks for the suggestion km7155!

TheOwl
01-06-2013, 10:27 PM
As 7155 said, try doing a firmware update.

Other things to look at are RAM, HDD and the email server that you are using to send the emails from.

If the email is having issues, it can easily corrupt data. I have seen an email server corrupt attachments before whereby the attachments come through as 0KB. This issue was simply the email server having a full disk, but the email still went through.

EarthKmTech
01-06-2013, 10:55 PM
probably going to be fried ram / mfp board if the already mentioned suggestions dont work.

there are free pretend smtp servers to run on your laptop for diagnostic purposes to rule out network/server config issues too.

RRodgers
01-07-2013, 02:07 AM
Be sure that binary division isn't turned on.

k130
03-11-2013, 02:31 PM
As 7155 said, try doing a firmware update.

Other things to look at are RAM, HDD and the email server that you are using to send the emails from.

If the email is having issues, it can easily corrupt data. I have seen an email server corrupt attachments before whereby the attachments come through as 0KB. This issue was simply the email server having a full disk, but the email still went through.

hi,
thanks for the input.
i scan through smb to a folder, attach to their (client) exchange and send to the next pc (exchange) and the output is coruppted
the same doc i attach to the gmail and open with yahoo mail, no issue
attach to the exchange and send to the gmail/yahoo , and have issue..

probably this is what you means..
thanks, i will ask the client it guy to check the hardisc capacity

Custom Search