PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic Fax UF8300

Custom Search

Gift
01-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Hey there,

I need to explain a customer hot to read the print counter - funny that there's no clue available in the manual. I'm not much familiar with Panasonic - are the counters listed in the fax parameter list? I don't like to trial and error this with the customer via telephone so it would be nice if somebody can help out with a little "customer proof" instruction.

thx

just a tech
01-04-2013, 06:43 PM
I have always viewed or printed the counter info from the Service Mode. Can't remember if there is another way to see it without going into the Service Mode or not but I don't think there is.. The first thing you have to do is enter the Service Mode..
--The service mode is selected when “FUNCTION”, “ORIGINAL SIZE” and “3” keys are sequentially pressed, then F1 will appear in the display.

Now you have 2 choices here.. You can either View the Total Count or you can Print the Total Count.

To View the Total Count :

After setting the machine to Service Mode then press "7" key on the Keypad and press the "Start" key. This willput it into Service Mode ”F7”
Enter code number “02” and press the "Set" key, which will be “Total Count”
The number being viewed will be the “Total count for allcopies/prints”
Press “STOP” key, then press “FUNCTION” and “CLEAR” keys sequentially to exit the service mode.

To Print the Total Copy :

Set the machine to Service Mode and press "9" key on the Keypad and press the "Start" key. This will put it into Service Mode "F9"
Enter code number “03” and press the "Set" key, which will be “Print Device Info”
Enter sub-code “02”, which will be “Counter Information" and press “SET” key. This should initiate the printing of the counter report.
Press “STOP” key, then press “FUNCTION” and “CLEAR” keys sequentially to exit the service mode.

Hope this helps..
Just a Tech

Gift
01-07-2013, 12:36 PM
Thank you very much for the detailed description

JustManuals
01-07-2013, 04:14 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search