PDA

View Full Version : Konica minolta C250 - reset fusing unit - help

Custom Search

copyshop.suceava
01-05-2013, 09:59 AM
Hello, I have a problem with KONICA MINOLTA C250, I managed to reset the transfer belt with a 63mA fuse, and now I want to reset Fusing together, but I could not find where it is, mention the socket that exist in fusing first unit has 2 wires, broken, as shown in the attached photos ...

I can tell you with those 2 wires were connected to the fuse? or where to look?

thanks in advance

copyshop.suceava
01-05-2013, 10:01 AM
Excuse my English sucks

minimerlin
01-05-2013, 10:35 PM
This question is on another post as well...I replied to that as well....the fuse should be connected to the free (cut ) wires!

JustManuals
01-06-2013, 08:40 AM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

copyshop.suceava
01-07-2013, 07:26 AM
" the fuse should be connected to the free (cut ) wires! "

ok, thanks, now my question is if I connect the Fuze between the 2 wire free (cut)? and can use the same, 63mA fuse glass that I used to reset the transfer unit

Thank you very much for your answer

copyshop.suceava
01-07-2013, 01:06 PM
anyone??

copyshop.suceava
01-07-2013, 11:33 PM
?????

mick o connor
01-16-2013, 09:34 PM
you can use new fuse of same value, as fuse blows (or is used )in resetting the counts, use some insulation tape, 2 pieces about 5 cms long,wrap each stripped wire tight against each end of fuse(like rolling a cigarette) and refit fuser to m/c, power on , take copy and count should have reset, if not repeat, making sure good contact from wires to fuse . good luck Mick

copyshop.suceava
01-17-2013, 08:31 AM
thanks for guidance, but I solved the problem a while ago

osjknights
10-03-2016, 06:22 PM
Hello, I have a problem with KONICA MINOLTA C250, I managed to reset the transfer belt with a 63mA fuse, and now I want to reset Fusing together, but I could not find where it is, mention the socket that exist in fusing first unit has 2 wires, broken, as shown in the attached photos ...
I can tell you with those 2 wires were connected to the fuse? or where to look?
thanks in advance

Whilst this is an old posting - I have answered the query for those who have come accross this question as I did in my search for the answer. A very good copier repair man told me exactly where to locate the fuse.

As to replacing the fuse please note the following disclaimer: I am not an expert, and any work is at your own risk.

The fuse is located in the housing underneath the 19 pin connector. This is on the bottom side of the fuser unit. Only 1 screw secures the cover.

underside of fusing unit

location of green coloured fuse

lift fuse clear - either cut the fuse out, and strip the wire ends to resolder a new fuse in, or remove the plastic sleeve (I used a shaprp knife), and desolder the old fuse out and resolder another one in. In fact you do not really need to solder one in - simply wrapping the wire ends around the fuse leads will do - it blows as soon as you put it back in the machine - having done its job by resetting the count.

Replacement fuses can be gained from here:
0251.062HAT1L | Littelfuse 0.062A Axial FF Leaded PCB Mount Fuse, 125 V ac/dc | Littelfuse (http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/fuses-subminiature/5413221/) (UK supplier)
0251.062MRT1L Littelfuse Inc. | Circuit Protection | DigiKey (http://www.digikey.com/product-search/en?keywords=F3730CT-ND%20) (USA supplier)

I hope this helps someone else who is seeking to reset the fusing unit.

Custom Search